Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm off work tomorrow as well so would love to hit up some raiding. Later the better for me but just let me know. I'm on the East Coast also but I never sleep. Once I help get the kids in the bed, i'm usually up until 2 AM or later doing work stuff.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think a_skeleton_03 said last night they were going to start trying to put it together at 5 PST (I'm with Muligan I much prefer after 8 CST since the kids will be in bed heh). That's when they are going to start getting it together not necessarily begin the raid though to my knowledge. I also asked about min ilvl and it doesn't look like there is going to be one, just be 90. I believe we have quite a few people that transferred some well geared toons over.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
So if we're going to use our 90 boost on a new character, that char needs to be 60 in order to get professions boosted up to max level? I made a monk on Hyjal horde, guess I will level it up to 60 and boost to 90 for launch.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So what determines "hit" now that they removed the actual hit stat. My Warlock is still in mostly Cata gear, other than the BOA from Heroic Garrash and the few items from the WOD intro quests. I can't land shit on the "Raid" parsing dummy. Is it determined by average ilevel of my gear now? I don't feel like even bothering gearing her up with MOP stuff with WOD right around the corner.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
So if we're going to use our 90 boost on a new character, that char needs to be 60 in order to get professions boosted up to max level? I made a monk on Hyjal horde, guess I will level it up to 60 and boost to 90 for launch.
Yeah I figured this out after doing the boost on a new character. I would recommend doing what you suggest and leveling to 60 first.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
The raid dummy is lv103. It doesn't scale like "level +3" because that would make too much sense / be more trouble than it's worth.

Your hit chance is now basically what it was before if you were yellow hit capped.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
The raid dummy is lv103. It doesn't scale like "level +3" because that would make too much sense / be more trouble than it's worth.

Your hit chance is now basically what it was before if you were yellow hit capped.
Gotcha, so level is the only thing to affect hit now?

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
If we can get a few geared mains together tonight we can easily set up a normal mode clear to get all the freshly boosted/leveled toons their garrosh heirloom.

A normal mode carry should go pretty easily. Hopefully 1-2 folks have a geared tank around. I can bring in my ret paladin to help blow stuff up.

If we are lacking some basic healers we can try to grab some with that new premade group function.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Isn't the heirloom from Heroic? Or is there a normal version of it as well?

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Isn't the heirloom from Heroic? Or is there a normal version of it as well?
Normal mode drops 556. The heroic version is 569. Mythic is 582.

All of them end up the same ilvl at 100.

If we have enough geared mains we could do a heroic carry. Personally I think an easy normal clear would be best for tonight and if it goes well we can run heroic this coming week for the better weapons etc.

Edit: The heirloom for leveling is the main priority. We can set loot to personal loot. If folks want specific drops they can farm some frogs for coins to buy warforged seals. I helped with a speed clear this weekend and the whole thing took 2 hours. Picked up 9 upgrades from personal loot on my druid alt.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I setup my prot boosted paladin for holy spec yesterday morning. Still missing a couple pieces of gear but there's 372 vendor in Timeless I'll fill in with. Should've just boosted him as Holy. Still leveling my rogue but I'll play the paladin if healers are needed. However, the little I played yesterday morning makes me thing holy with Sacred shield needs to be played proactively and not so much reactively. They seemed pretty weak reactive healers but I'm sure I was missing or fucking something up.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I just did /who rerolled and got nothing. Filthy casuals
smile.png

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Nah I think it's because I'm still in the Monk newb zone. I can't see anyone outside this zone.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Are you a panda? I don't think you can search until you confirm your faction.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The plan tonight is around 5 PST to start forming. We basically need about ten geared players to carry fifteen through. The only thing that matters is heirlooms. We don't care about ilvl just level 90 and pay attention. It isn't a hard raid.

After this one starting Tuesday we can do a few more where we start the pug and you guys get carried but nothing so formal. It is the last week really.

Make sure you put your availability on the form from earlier so we can start planning. I won't finalize until we see how many people make it to 100 though. As far as I know just a pulse is all that is really needed for normal raids in WoD so we shouldn't have too much of an issue getting people raiding. Mythic is locked to twenty people so we will see if twenty people care enough. Heroic is a flexible number like normal.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Is there another form? The one linked a page back or so says this:

WPC3NsX.png