Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
What time we raiding Monday? I'm good most days around 9:30 PM EST but can make it a little earlier or later.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I can only do Friday and Saturday nights myself, any time. No weekday raids for me, get up at 4am to work out before work.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I can only do Friday and Saturday nights myself, any time. No weekday raids for me, get up at 4am to work out before work.
Weekends would be best for me as well. As long as we decided on planned days, I can make plans as well. Just throw it up in the MOTD but I will work with whatever decision is made.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man I am having the worst time trying to decide what class to boost.

I have an 85 mage now but I think I want to play a warlock. Or Balance druid. Or ele shaman. fuck

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Fuck, I really don't want to play this, but its super tempting to collect pixels with you nerds

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Monday this week was just because I was busy this weekend. We can do weekends from now on.

Why don't people start posting what times they could potentially do something? Maybe we need a google doc? I don't do google docs well, maybe somebody could start one for us?

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Okay, so is this guild still open to anyone? This is really tempting but I can't commit to raid schedules any more.

Monday this week was just because I was busy this weekend. We can do weekends from now on.

Why don't people start posting what times they could potentially do something? Maybe we need a google doc? I don't do google docs well, maybe somebody could start one for us?
Here's a form for everyone to enter their availability for raiding. Let me know if there's any trouble accessing it.

Rerolled Hyjal Raiding Times

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Is there any point at all in transferring/switching factions instead of starting fresh? Last time I played was mid-WOTLK, I think.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gold, things that can be sold for gold, and wanting more alts than you have time to level up in the next 11 days are the only reasons if you haven't played since LK. Heirlooms can be mailed anywhere now, reps are pretty irrelevant other than a handful of items you might want for transmog.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Echoing Vorph, I didn't have a truckload of gold but the bit I had (around 50K) was huge in speeding/easing things up. I have gone through a decent chunk already but it has been undeniably useful.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nope. Are you thinking of the MoP-faction items you can buy at revered that make rep gains faster for all your characters?

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, what time was settled upon for raiding tonight? Normally can't ever do weekdays, but I totally forgot I'm off work tomorrow, so can make it probably. Is there an ilvl req?