Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I was just going to get drunk by myself and pug highmaul normal or something and see how far I could get before getting belligerent, but I'll consider it
This is one of my new favorite things to do. Its especially fun as a prot warrior outdpsing the entire raid.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Soygen I get pissed everytime I go to the guild roster and you're still online "Remote Chat", but I know that you have quit. Bring that booty back, just one more time bae
How am I showing remote chat? Is that from the phone app or something? I'll probably get drunk and bored Friday and end up resubbing.
frown.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah remote chat is the app. I noticed that my monk is occasionally online in remote chat while I am actually online playing my DK. It's weird.

Vitality

HUSTLE
yeah if you go on your remote app to do auction house stuff it pops you up in guild roster. I haven't done it in a while.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I haven't used the app in weeks, which makes it even more odd.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
What do we need more right now? Ranged or melee? Only asking because the signups looked really ranged heavy and if we just need more melee I can start bringing my rogue instead of my mage. "Play what you want" I know, yada yada, but I really view our little misfit band as a "real" guild, so us being successful, and having what we need matters to me.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What do we need more right now? Ranged or melee? Only asking because the signups looked really ranged heavy and if we just need more melee I can start bringing my rogue instead of my mage. "Play what you want" I know, yada yada, but I really view our little misfit band as a "real" guild, so us being successful, and having what we need matters to me.
No idea really. I'd say bring your mage and if we have issues we can re-adjust.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ok. I am fine to play either. They are similarly geared(661 and 659), so it doesn't matter to me.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Well, I think that killing the six bosses I listed will leave only a little time to poke at Oregorger if the raid still ends at ~1400 EST. Gruul and H&F can be one-shot pretty easily, but the others will probably take a pull or two for everyone to see the mechanics and then kill on the second or third attempt. Oregorger, Blast Furnace, and Iron Maidens are the major cockblocks.

Probably the huntard. I had hoped the DK's guild would go straight to heroic, but they wanted to clear normal once. In hindsight, it was probably for the best because even normal didn't go as smoothly as I would expect it to for a guild planning to do mythic.
Raid went from 930pm to 1am with 5 bosses killed on normal mode. So glad we didn't go into heroic first. Too many retards that can't handle mechanics.

I need to find a goddamn east coast guild that raids tues/wed/thurs with a 6-7pm start time.

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is our more hardcore group (krass, fart, sorrow, me, etc) still around at all or is the Saturday group the only raid going after BRF? I super want to play more but the Saturday raid sounds a bit too casual for me. Has everyone else disappeared from the server and/or to other guilds?

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I haven't seen Krassus or Hist around for a few weeks. Everyone is doing their own thing. I found another guild on Hyjal to play with my DK but I need something that starts earlier.

Don't count out the Saturday run, it is actually pretty enjoyable.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The funny thing is I think the Saturday group is becoming more hardcore the longer we run. Usually it's the same guys every week, all reading up on strategies and shit, taking raiding very seriously. The most casual part is we do it once a week.

Most of the hardcore bros left, or I haven't seen them on anyways. Sorrows still comes on saturdays, although I don't know if he still is planning to.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Is our more hardcore group (krass, fart, sorrow, me, etc) still around at all or is the Saturday group the only raid going after BRF? I super want to play more but the Saturday raid sounds a bit too casual for me. Has everyone else disappeared from the server and/or to other guilds?
Yeah man. Hist I guess decided he didn't want to put the effort involved with Mythic recruiting and he and Krass bounced elsewhere. Everything just kind of snowballed with that group after that.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Oh, I should mention that if anyone wants to x-realm raid with us on saturday mornings you are more than welcome to. You'll just need to add me as a b.net friend (Noodleface#1412).