Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Really need to push my monk to 100. Actually enjoying tanking as it, even though it's a little boring.

I'm wondering if it's feasible to play my DK main and monk in pugs and reach an appropriate gear level where I can switch between the two as needed.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
There's a specific quest chain with the goblin chick in the south east of spires that gives you the blueprints for the salvage yard in your garrison. I think that's it. It's one of the best buildings you can get so don't skip it.
Ah! That's what I was looking for. THanks.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You get the quest in your garrison to fly to Steamwheedle. That starts the chain. Though I imagine if you have the quest you could probably hoof it there from Spires as well.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I skipped most of spires and had to go hunt the quest down myself after I had already completed most of the game. Don't let that be you.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Been researching how other guilds did in BRF last night. A group that went 10/10N, 7/10H in one night suggested:

beast lord > gruul > operator > Hanz and franz > flame bender > kormag > oregorger > maidens > blast furnace > black hand

Anyone have thoughts? I'd like us to maximize the amount of kills we can get as some of the bosses will be several wipes (heard Oregorger is rough).

@Draegan will you be joining us on sat mornings?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
That's probably a good measure of difficulty but it will have you running circles around the zone clearing all the initial trash. Black Forge -> Assembly -> Slagworks if you want to simplify it. Most went Slagworks first because Gruul is so simple, but then found out the other two bosses are Fuck You. When we finished last night only 2 guilds had even beaten the forge.

And they must have filled a lot of shitbuckets to kill that much. 3 hour Christian Casual raiding 4 lyfe.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Download OBS - tweak a few bitrate settings - make a twitch.tv account and follow a couple setup tutorials.

If no one else will I could possibly be bothered to log in and record it.

Idk.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Been researching how other guilds did in BRF last night. A group that went 10/10N, 7/10H in one night suggested:

beast lord > gruul > operator > Hanz and franz > flame bender > kormag > oregorger > maidens > blast furnace > black hand

Anyone have thoughts? I'd like us to maximize the amount of kills we can get as some of the bosses will be several wipes (heard Oregorger is rough).

@Draegan will you be joining us on sat mornings?
I would agree with Kreugen. Start at Black Forge, then kill first two in Assembly, then go kill Gruul in Slagworks. Whatever time is left can be used to wipe to Oregorger a few times so that people hopefully get the hang of it for next time. Blast Furnace and Iron Maidens are a nightmare even on normal unless you seriously overgear it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I would agree with Kreugen. Start at Black Forge, then kill first two in Assembly, then go kill Gruul in Slagworks. Whatever time is left can be used to wipe to Oregorger a few times so that people hopefully get the hang of it for next time. Blast Furnace and Iron Maidens are a nightmare even on normal unless you seriously overgear it.
I don't have the same attitude about wiping to Oregorger for "next time"! Aim to kill, one shot!

Which char were you coming on?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was just going to get drunk by myself and pug highmaul normal or something and see how far I could get before getting belligerent, but I'll consider it

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I only keep up with this thread for the Draegan Livejournal updates.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Soygen I get pissed everytime I go to the guild roster and you're still online "Remote Chat", but I know that you have quit. Bring that booty back, just one more time bae

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't have the same attitude about wiping to Oregorger for "next time"! Aim to kill, one shot!

Which char were you coming on?
Well, I think that killing the six bosses I listed will leave only a little time to poke at Oregorger if the raid still ends at ~1400 EST. Gruul and H&F can be one-shot pretty easily, but the others will probably take a pull or two for everyone to see the mechanics and then kill on the second or third attempt. Oregorger, Blast Furnace, and Iron Maidens are the major cockblocks.

Probably the huntard. I had hoped the DK's guild would go straight to heroic, but they wanted to clear normal once. In hindsight, it was probably for the best because even normal didn't go as smoothly as I would expect it to for a guild planning to do mythic.