Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My guild does Wednesday, Sunday 8:30cst to about 11:30. Not super pro by any means but we usually run with about 12 so there's room if you fellas want a spot.
Normal or heroic? I raid on my DK Tues-Thurs, but might be interested in some Sunday action on my huntard.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Normal or heroic? I raid on my DK Tues-Thurs, but might be interested in some Sunday action on my huntard.
Those times are legit. What faction? I'll either Xrealm or transfer over if you guys are active. I've got a priest and rogue, and can move a DK or shaman (that I haven't played since early mists/cata).

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
We'll do normal first then heroic. We got a really late start in HM so most of us are only 650's gear wise. It's pretty laid back, very similar to Sat mornings.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I see how it is, mothafuckin guild poaching AW HELL NAW
I was just offering spots for xrealm. I personally find that the two nights I do HM with my guild and the Saturday morning run to be the perfect amount of raid. Plus I never liked to pug.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Rabble rabble: looking for a mythic guild is a pain in the ass as a tank. DPS have it so easy; put up star WCL logs and get recruited. Well here are mine, again: help me find a guild plz. 667 ilvl prot warrior.

Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft

Show this to your RL and watch him nod his head thoughtfully.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
So what do I do. Finish Spires and Nagrand fast for gear and garrison shit? Then maybe do a heroic then LFR and other dumbshit?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Join a group for the weekly world boss (just use the looking for group tool and join a group, just tag the mob and putz around), drops 665 gear. Hit nagrand now (you should've ideally gone there at 98) and make sure you set your loot to whatever spec you intend to play. As soon as you can queue for heroics, join them and chain them. As soon as you can queue for LFR join it and run through each wing. At that point you may be able to join a Normal pug, but it will be rough with the ilvl unless you got extremely lucky.

If you have time to burn, or if you can keep your game open while you work, queue for Ashran and just join an event group and follow them around. You want to hit your max Conquest Points (10k? somewhere around there) and buy 660 gear with it. This is the best way to get high level gear right now, but it takes like 16 hours of sitting in Ashran to max out on CQ. With the points you can get a 660 weapon and then fill in major gaps in gear with 660 (shoulders, helmet, chest, legs).

Also, make sure you start the legendary ring questline now. It requires running some heroic dungeons then a shitload of LFR. After running the heroic portions the give you a ring that is something like 670 ilvl? 680? can't remember, but it is BIS ring for everyone.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
You can probably get 3 pieces of 640 crafted for under 15k. Even if you replace them you can always hang on to them until you can craft/afford upgrades.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
If you had that building that doubles chances for aquest reward to upgrade, then you should be lfr ready after nagrand.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Is there anything I'm missing by not finishing up Spires? Some garrison shit or something?
There's a specific quest chain with the goblin chick in the south east of spires that gives you the blueprints for the salvage yard in your garrison. I think that's it. It's one of the best buildings you can get so don't skip it.