Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Heroic Firelands 25 was worth 1500g today. Not too shabby. Need to do a few other raids and see if I can get some cash. Just hit 80 on my lock. Only 11 more levels until the push. Oh yay.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
you should do firelands / throne of thunder / black wing descent each week, nets me around 3k gold, sometimes more.

Cant wait till my dk is 100 though, shadow priest are really garbage I know I don't have ideal shadow gear but I shouldn't have a problem soloing any of the old raids with the gear I do have but shadow priest cant dps fast enough.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
I havent logged in since like, November. But my acct is still active.

Is it even worth screwing with WoW? All I want to do is LFR/Solo old shit.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I have been. I unlocked the heroic versions Last week.
aaah ok, yeah faizy told me about doing this I believe or I read it somewhere but its a pretty decent flow of cash, and sometimes you get lucky and get a pet or a BoE that might sell for a few hundred gold on top of it all.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Quick round of old raids and a cheap staff on the AH and my lock is set.

Managed to get a crit + haste one too. Perfect.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Quick round of old raids and a cheap staff on the AH and my lock is set.

Managed to get a crit + haste one too. Perfect.
How cheap was it? was talking to faizy and I guess the axes were pretty cheap before 6.1 now all of a sudden are up to 5-6k

the older raids have some decent xmogs inside em aswell.

Elsebet

Peasant
I havent logged in since like, November. But my acct is still active.

Is it even worth screwing with WoW? All I want to do is LFR/Solo old shit.
That's all we did early on and it was fun enough, but we didn't play since WOTLK so we had all of those new raids/achievements/pet battles/archaeology to do.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Got my alchemy trinket to 670... 30 bloods now to go 680. With luck I'll get there by saturday

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm fairly new to using askmrrobot to look for upgrades. Does it not weigh the set bonuses from tier pieces? I ask, because it wants me to completely ignore the normal mode tier pieces, and I wasn't sure if it was just because it only weighs stats.

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
Got my alchemy trinket to 670... 30 bloods now to go 680. With luck I'll get there by saturday
What are opinions on the 680 trinket for healers? I noticed 680 doesn't require Alchemy and is BoE so I was considering making one for my Paladin. The potion effect seems nice, but I feel like random spellpower increases for healers are obnoxious and consistency from other trinkets could be better. Also, versatility.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I enjoyed your mumble server and appreciate what you did providing it, at this point it would be best for us to have our own since most of you guys aren't playing anymore.

Ours is only $6/month. I'll see if I can find something like clanpay, but a lot of the hosting sites were either really shady or were foreign and my credit card company did not like me working with them. I used mumbleme.com and they seem alright.

If anyone does donate I'll just use whatever is donated to increase server capacity/features/better host. I wanted typefrag but I wasn't going to pay $20/mo for it.

Edit: I'm not trying to be some all-star or anything, just really enjoy playing with everyone and want us all to enjoy ourselves. Couple people asked if I wanted to be guild leader or wanted to make a new guild since Hist has run off. I have no desire to be some big boss or anything, I just enjoy leading raids and helping out in any way I can - whatever that means going forward is up to the guild.
Is this the same Hist I see playing D3 constantly in the Rerolled clan?

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's been what, 30 days or so, of the 90 since a_skeleton_03 put in a ticket for leadership to be returned to him?