Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So how did a non regular boarder get the tag?
Hist was leading all the Mythic raids and a_skeleton_03 had to drop out for awhile (for his illness or otherwise, I can't remember). It made sense at the time I support, he was a good dude when I played with him.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The thing was you can't turn guild repairs on or off without being the guild leader. It's a stupid design flaw in my opinion. He was being active, I didn't have time since I was in the middle of a move. He wasn't a dick.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
You can add a bit to the value of versatility beyond what parsing will spit out just because its damage reduction actually is fairly helpful. I doubt it's the worst stat for anyone.

Hist being an ass is a huge surprise.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
To be fair, we don't know if Hist is being an ass because he hasn't actually said anything
ignoring everyone institutes as being an ass, hes not answering because hes probably botting.

what trinket are you talking about alavez? the alch trinkets? are they the same as old, where they just increase potions etc?

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Mr Robot ranks it above the inscription trinket at all stages for DPS and Heals. I'm just stoked to have a trinket I can use in both specs.
whats the inscription trinket, vial of the sands or w/e? im currently using one of those and shard of nothing I could replace the shard as its not really a "healer" trinket at least the haste dosent benefit me as disc as much as it would holy.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
whats the inscription trinket, vial of the sands or w/e? im currently using one of those and shard of nothing I could replace the shard as its not really a "healer" trinket at least the haste dosent benefit me as disc as much as it would holy.
The winged hourglass is the healer inscription trinket. I think the caster one is the sandman pouch. Keep in mind you have to have the alchemy profession to wear the alchemy ones too. They are bop, so you have to make them.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
The winged hourglass is the healer inscription trinket. I think the caster one is the sandman pouch. Keep in mind you have to have the alchemy profession to wear the alchemy ones too. They are bop, so you have to make them.
is this not in? it was posted in the WoWhead comments when I clicked your link

6.1 Hotfixes: March 3
Items
.Stone of Fire is now bind on equip and no longer requires Alchemy to equip.B

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
is this not in? it was posted in the WoWhead comments when I clicked your link

6.1 Hotfixes: March 3
Items
.Stone of Fire is now bind on equip and no longer requires Alchemy to equip.B
Interesting I had not seen that. I wonder if the lesser stones are equippable or if it's only the fully upgraded one?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
So I got my first cata level today in that underwater zone. That went fast. First dungeon had to worst group ever.

Here I come level 90.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
So I got my first cata level today in that underwater zone. That went fast. First dungeon had to worst group ever.

Here I come level 90.
im starting to find that dungeons after 75 started to tank for exp, I was queing them while questing and they were giving me about 40%+ per run now im not sure if they are worth running, it is a change of pace from questing but seems at an exp cost now.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
im starting to find that dungeons after 75 started to tank for exp, I was queing them while questing and they were giving me about 40%+ per run now im not sure if they are worth running, it is a change of pace from questing but seems at an exp cost now.
Do not random queue. Do each dungeon once for the bonus exp and make sure to get all the boss mobs on the list inside the dungeon. Also knock out all the quests for that place if they exist.

Quest grind in between queuing.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Do not random queue. Do each dungeon once for the bonus exp and make sure to get all the boss mobs on the list inside the dungeon. Also knock out all the quests for that place if they exist.

Quest grind in between queuing.
I thought you only got the bonus for doing random, the 12k? + the sachel or w/e

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Bonus xp for a full clear I mean. Right side of your screen should give you a checklist of bosses to kill. Kill all of those and get you a huge chunk of exp when you kill the last one.