Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
One of the things WoW does best is easing you back in to learn the game, plus start of an expansion is a great time for it should be a pro by 100.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
So we keeping this all Rerolled only? Have a couple friends who rolled toons and are really new to WoW. Probably won't raid or anything.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I invited my younger brother into the guild. He's not on ReRolled.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I boosted a prot warrior and I have never tanked in WoW. I feel bad for my first few pickup groups.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I boosted a warlock and went straight for that green warlock fire quest so I could get the title + green spell effects.

I haven't played WoW since WOTLK and not very many mmo's in between then and now.

After beating this thing it felt like the most pro thing I've ever done. If all of WoW was as singularly challenging as this one scenario I had to do I would buy a lifetime subscription. At iLvl 486? I had to use EVERYTHING in my arsenal. Macros, spells, keybinds, pots, healthstones all while juggling DPS, pet commands, cleansing myself, and movement.

I have a new found respect for Warlocks that can consistently play on that level that I touched upon for an entire night.

They need more content like that.

Needless

Toe Sucker
So I boosted a warlock and went straight for that green warlock fire quest so I could get the title + green spell effects.

I haven't played WoW since WOTLK and not very many mmo's in between then and now.

After beating this thing it felt like the most pro thing I've ever done. If all of WoW was as singularly challenging as this one scenario I had to do I would buy a lifetime subscription. At iLvl 486? I had to use EVERYTHING in my arsenal. Macros, spells, keybinds, pots, healthstones all while juggling DPS, pet commands, cleansing myself, and movement.

I have a new found respect for Warlocks that can consistently play on that level that I touched upon for an entire night.

Be proud you did it in sub 500 gear unlike most people that have it lol
Shame you missed out on the title though
frown.png

should have been Pantheon fansite imo.
Shit. I fucked up
frown.png

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>

Do you have the name of that quest? My Warlock wasn't boosted. I had pretty good gear for Cata, but it's still mostly that gear at 90. Not sure I can solo it, but I'd like to try.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I seriously want to get back into WoW. I miss MMOs in general, but I know that I don't have time to play. I don't have time to do the majority of the shit that I like, and playing an MMO again would eliminate most of that shit.