Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
What needless triple posted. A good resource I found was on reddit

Warlock Green fire quest : wow

I heard the quest is going away after WoD, along with the title you get. You CAN leave the scenario and it will save your progress. I know this because I went in without any information and got to the end and I was like uhhhhhhh....fuck I should have prepped for this.

Left and came back the next night and beat if after SEVERAL attempts. But damn those felhounds for turning your pet against you.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I don't think I'll be able to do that on my warlock. I have almost no MOP gear on her, as I simply leveled up through MOP and didn't even make it out of the first zone before hitting 90.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Xfered my old warrior. Gear is meaningless but if I'm gonna be a filthy casual, I'm gonna do all that rep shit, and it seems a waste to get rid of all that stuff I've already done.

Is there any Horde race that's better for warriors these days? I haven't kept up.

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
Last nights raid was a blast! I haven't raided anything since Karazhan. I got two upgrades, which boosted me from 507 to 513. It also probably didn't help that I'm affliction instead of destro. Gonna get dual spec today, try to get used to the destro rotation.

Also, being one of the last 5ish people alive when we killed Dark Shaman was a rush!

Needless

Toe Sucker
Xfered my old warrior. Gear is meaningless but if I'm gonna be a filthy casual, I'm gonna do all that rep shit, and it seems a waste to get rid of all that stuff I've already done.

Is there any Horde race that's better for warriors these days? I haven't kept up.
Tauren will have slightly more health but.. racials aren't really that big of a deal in wodanymore.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ah shit, urologist called and schedule my snip snip for the 13th. Now, I have a perfect excuse to sit and lvl all weekend.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My main is a warrior and I don't mind dual speccing tank if I ever raid.

I still have my WoD boost and will use it on whatever we need. I've only ever played a Mage to 90, shaman and pally to 80. Never touched Druid, DK, rogue, warlock, hunter, monk.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Welp my 7 day free trial expired. Looks like that's the end of that.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Better to say "fuck it" after the free week than after you pay 50 bucks for expansion, 15 bucks for the month and then another 40 on server transfers!