Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

If you guys need help for tonight I can go on my 568 ele sham or my 531 rogue. Add me starkey#1547. I have all the looms but wouldn't mind blowing up some bosses.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
We did a raid. Killed everything through Nazgrim, had some fun and didn't take it too serious. Overall successful night in our opinions. If you are still on the fence you should come on over. We have fun.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Before I bother relearning all my shit from back in the day, do we need prot warriors?

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
We did a raid. Killed everything through Nazgrim, had some fun and didn't take it too serious. Overall successful night in our opinions. If you are still on the fence you should come on over. We have fun.
This and this some more. We had a great time. Was nice to raid without any stress. Come on over and play with us.
smile.png

Spynx_sl

shitlord
we had 6 people at least that I saw in the 500 Ilvl and below club haha. I was watching gotthok and antidote get one shot by immerseus aoe blasts. Our DPS was so bad, I witnessed a mechanic on sha of pride I didn't know tanks could reach 100% and turn. The best part was that was actually fun for once. Can't wait for WoD

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My holy paladin was 453, not very useful to the raid I'm sure but I started to get the hang of the mechanics.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Dang, sorry I missed it - had to move my wifes elliptical upstairs and totally forgot about it. When is the next one?

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Will also chime in and say this was a good time, looking forward to WoD.

Spynx_sl

shitlord
Dang, sorry I missed it - had to move my wifes elliptical upstairs and totally forgot about it. When is the next one?
I'm sure we will get one more raid in at least before WoD release. I was talking with a_skeleton_03, and the hopes were for us to be able to run mythic in WoD. We will at least be doing normal/heroic raids until we build up 20 strong

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I am planning on trying to be a healer this expansion, I've always been a tank/dps before.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
After Faydark needed to leave I wanted to switch over to tank to help a_skeleton_03 but we couldn't afford to lose the dps.

Was fun to work our way through half of SoO when most of folks there hadn't seen it before.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I plan on going prot pally as well in WoD, haven't done it since TBC/naxx in wotlk so i figured why not go back to it~

--

I wanted to DPS last night but figured the healing was lacking so i went holy, gear blows but it was still fun lol

RIP Faydark... Wakandan should have got that drink and turned off the TV, now he lays in peace. RIP