Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Normally I'd say fuck alliance but since they added faggot ass elves to horde I don't even care a fuck. If you play an elf, like elves or have ever considered rolling an elf you're a blue blooded faggot.
My blood elf Warlock is a strong, independent womyn and she don't need no man.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I was thinking "Hey maybe I'll raid with them, that might be fun" and then I remembered I have no patience for wiping these days. Plus Friday night is butt ticklin' night.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Actually the wiping wasn't too bad for us, minus the infamous first trip into BRF. I think everyone had a lot of fun and we progressed decently. I can't take away a man's butt tickling.

Although, there is a split between fri night/sat mornings it seems.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just pre-ordered it. I probably won't resub though until Legion comes out. Not sure what to use my 100 boost on but it'll probably be a Demon Hunter I'd imagine.
DH more or less starts 100.

BE have the best PvE racial in the game. I personally prefer the look of UD but a lot of my alts are BE for silence.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I was thinking "Hey maybe I'll raid with them, that might be fun" and then I remembered I have no patience for wiping these days. Plus Friday night is butt ticklin' night.
If you enjoy butt stuff I suggest rolling a Blood Elf hunter

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
If you dudes roll alliance i'd be more than happy to carry on my main too but my guess is we'll go horde and thats fine I don't mind a horde alt.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
we were never carried and I'd never accept being carried*

*except when sorrow carried us every single week and other people occasionally did

Valechec_sl

shitlord
Bleh, don't think I can do WoW again. Plus having good times with Gurgas on FFXIV yet. At least there's no Kromogg hands here for him.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I've done so much horde I actually wouldnt mind going alliance. However it would be cool to know soon since I'm currently subbed and dicking around on horde-hyjal. If we end up ally would like to start farming cash.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
DH starts at 98 so that would be a massive waste.
I thought they decided not to do the "hero class" thing anymore after DKs? I guess it doesn't matter much but I kinda wish I could level up a DK from 1 instead of automatically starting at 55. Starting the DH at 98 is good because WoD leveling sucks but also unfortunate that I can't wreck some older expansion dungeons with a new class.