Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'll probably main on my rogue when Legion drops. So you already have some fat DPS locked down. Fat.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My main raid is T and W. If it fits in my schedule I will raid cross-realm with y'all. No way on Friday nights. Saturday morning might work as long as the hangover isnt too bad.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd be down for Friday nights. Saturday is now typically filled with family stuff. I'll be playing regardless, so will likely join up even if I can't raid with you folks.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Fridays would be poifect. I'd like to toss my card in for alliance too even though Noodle is all like fuck em.

Tenks

Normally I'd say fuck alliance but since they added faggot ass elves to horde I don't even care a fuck. If you play an elf, like elves or have ever considered rolling an elf you're a blue blooded faggot.

Tenks

Just pre-ordered it. I probably won't resub though until Legion comes out. Not sure what to use my 100 boost on but it'll probably be a Demon Hunter I'd imagine.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Will they let you boost a demon hunter? I'd imagine they wouldn't

I'm not sure who to boost - which tank is going to be balls deep the best besides my DK? Was thinking monk or warrior, but I don't know.