Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I just hit 100 today and am already almost 610. Will be ready for next week.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I popped 17 or so water feasts in the bank, and hAve 20 more on me, im also working on nat pagle so ill make a shit load more over the next week or so lol

Pretty excited for raiding on weds wooo

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I can make pretty much any food as well. I have like 20 feasts on me and am also fishing like a madman, so more won't be an issue.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty good chart for ilvl for WoD through Highmaul if you are loot shopping like I am.

Gear Item Levels In Wod

Quest rewards in different zones

Tanaan Jungle (505-510 ilvl)
Frostfire Ridge (Horde) (510-522 ilvl)
Shadowmoon Valley (Alliance) (510-522 ilvl)
Gorgrond (522-548 ilvl)
Talador (545-570 ilvl)
Spires of Arak (568-593 ilvl)
Nagrand (587-610 ilvl)

Loots from Dungeons in normal mode

Bloodmaul Slag Mines (530 ilvl)
Iron Docks (550 ilvl)
Auchindoun (570 ilvl)
Skyreach (600 ilvl)
Shadowmoon Burial Grounds (615 ilvl)
Grimrail Depot (615 ilvl)
The Everbloom (615 ilvl)
Upper Blackrock Spire (615 ilvl)

Loots from Dungeons in Heroic more (630 ilvl)

All Heroic dungeons drop loots with an ilvl of 630. However, there is a chance that it can be Warfroged with an ilvl of 536 and gem socket on in as well.

Loots from completing Challenge Modes (640 ilvl)

There are daily challenge modes you can do in which you get bronze silver or gold on. The main thing is that the quest reward is a "Challenger?s Strongbox" which has a chance to contain 640ilvl gear for your class/specc.

Purchasing epic gear or upgrading existing epic gear (630-655 ilvl)
You can purchase epic gear in capital cities from Crystal Traders. You need to change in Apexis Crystal for that.
Epic gear that you can purchase are divided in 3 tiers.
- Tier 1 (Crystal Tier): You can buy 630 ilvl gear that will cost between 3000-5000 Aepexis Crystals depending on slot.
- Tier 2 (Exceptional Tier): You can buy 645 ilvl gear that will cost a 630 ilvl gear of the same slot and between 9000-11500 Aepexis Crystals depending on slot.
- Tier 3 (Flawless Tier): You can buy 655 ilvl gear that will cost a 645 ilvl gear of the same slot and between 14500-20000 Aepexis Crystals depending on slot.
You can get Apexis Crystal by doing dailies, killing lvl 100 mobs or completing Garrison Work Orders.

Crafting Gear in Garrison WITHOUT having that profession on your character (630-640 ilvl)
You can craft epic gear without having a particular profession, by using your Garrison. However, gear is limited.
You level your Garrison from lvl1-3. (Click here to get to the Garrison Guide)
- To upgrade your buildings to lvl 2 you need to be atleast level 96 or complete Talador area and buy the blueprints from there.
- To upgrade your buildings to lvl 3 you need to be level and complete the quest "Working More Orders" and buy the blueprints from there.

Crafting Gear in Garrison from buildings having the same profession as your character (630-640 ilvl)

If you craft epic gear from buildings that have the same profession as you lets you:
Craft all gear (no limitation)
Craft consumables that can permanently boost the ilvl of a crafted item:
- On Armor it will be 640 > 655 > 665
- On weapons it will be 630 > 640 > 655
Here are the items that can be crafted for now on WoD and it takes 10 days (5 for each recipe) to buy both recipes.
- Blacksmithing: Truesteel Essence, Steelforged Essence, Greater Truesteel Essence, Greater Steelforged Essence
- Engineering: Linkgrease Locksprocket, Morden's Magnificent Contraption, True Iron Trigger, Blackrock Rifling
- Inscription: Mystical Crystal, Glorious Crystal, Inferno Tarot, Molten Tarot
- Jewelcrafting: Taladite Amplifier, Greater Taladite Amplifier
- Leatherworking: Burnished Essence, Greater Burnished Essence
- Tailoring: Hexweave Essence, Greater Hexweave Essence

Epic gear from Missions and Invasions (600-645 ilvl)
Completing Invasions can reward you 645 ilvl gear (and mounts)
Completing Missions can reward you gear between 600-645 depending on time/difficulty/followers ilvl

Legendary gear from the legendary quest line (640-710 ilvl)

Same as in Mist of Pandaria, there is a legendary quest line that rewards a ring. This ring gets upgraded depending on where you are in the questline. However, ilvl 690 and ilvl 710 is not available yet.

Epic gear from Raids (640-685 ilvl)
Molten Core (Will be available during the 10th Anniversary) drops a head peace with 640 ilvl.
High Maul (the frist WoD raid) drops
- 640 ilvl, LFR
- 655 ilvl, Normal
- 670 ilvl, Heroic
- 685 ilvl, Mythic
There are 3 world bosses:
- Drov the Ruiner, 650 ilvl neck,glove, belt
- Tarlna the Ageless 650 ilvl chest, glove, belt
- Rukhmar 665 ilvl ring, boot, pants

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
As I've been gaining ilvl, my secondary stats just keep getting worse. My gear is such a mish-mosh of bullshit.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Besides one tank trinket and one dps cloak its the same for DKs in highmaul, versatility or crit on a ton of stuff.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Sup homies, is anyone in the RR guild planning on streaming guild/group content this week? I'd like to watch you guys do the raid content.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I need to do heroics for my ring quest line. Who is down tonight?
I'm almost always up for running through some heroics. I don't know when/if I'll be on, but feel free to shoot me a tell if I am.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
@Vit Spynx (forum name? Faydark in game) and Skriggs have streams up I beleive likely they will stream when we run if possible.

@Tenks I won't be on until late tonight but if you still need some I'll go a couple with you.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Do I need to get silver on my role in that proving grounds instance before I can queue for heroics? I read somewhere I needed to do that but couldn't confirm it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Do I need to get silver on my role in that proving grounds instance before I can queue for heroics? I read somewhere I needed to do that but couldn't confirm it.
Yes. You do. Queue from the dude in your garrison. Isn't hard. I did silver DPS as a rogue before I had the ilvl to queue for normals, and I'm not amazing (though, it seems to be designed for rogues to use deadly with rupture for massive energy gains to power the rest of killing).

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Alright. I got bronze on dps and tank but thought it was boring so I left. I'll just knock it out when I get home.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I can help, Tenks, if you need some dps by the time I log on. Will be around 8.30 - 9pm EST.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Besides one tank trinket and one dps cloak its the same for DKs in highmaul, versatility or crit on a ton of stuff.
virtually no multistrike in highmaul for mistweavers too
frown.png
shits gay

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
virtually no multistrike in highmaul for mistweavers too
frown.png
shits gay
Need who the hell are you in game? I wish we could throw some hadokens in WoW

@Vit are you doing the December poe leagues or waiting until the expac in March? The 5 of us who did last league are trying to figure it out and leaning towards skipping it =/