Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Vitality

HUSTLE
@Vit Spynx (forum name? Faydark in game) and Skriggs have streams up I beleive likely they will stream when we run if possible.

@Tenks I won't be on until late tonight but if you still need some I'll go a couple with you.
Links plzzz

@krass probably, haven't really looked into it.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Need who the hell are you in game? I wish we could throw some hadokens in WoW

@Vit are you doing the December poe leagues or waiting until the expac in March? The 5 of us who did last league are trying to figure it out and leaning towards skipping it =/
Casuals/End, hadokens will be thrown mah bro

Ferr_sl

shitlord
So I've been playing on misha with some RL friends, but tempted to move over - what times you guys planning to do stuff? Am a BRM tank atm. Also battletag is Despoc#1192 if anyone needs a tank for cm dailys or whatever.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
We need guild notes for people's IGN and forum handle
Yeah, we started to, but a lot of people don't have notes and I have no clue who they are. We should probably start updating them.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
On a scale of "girlfriend complaining" to "sweaty neckbeard", we're about in the middle.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
40+ people online last night, at least 2 almost 3 groups doing CMs daily and a lot always doing heroics. The best forum guild / group I have been involved with from Rerolled, miles away from the cluster fuck & jerrys kids / make a wish foundation that were involved in the D3 clan and FFXIV shit.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Sounds good. Will probably transfer over in a day or two. Just need to figure out an efficient way to transfer money over. Anyone know how active the battle pet market is on Hyjal? I see some potentials but if the shit isnt liquid its a waste.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Depends, we didn't get bronze doing UBRS the first day but we did the second and were 2 seconds from silver. Most of the other ones we have gotten bronze on our first runs though, they aren't difficult they just have some small trick or something that makes the fight exponentially smoother.

IE First boss of GD we make sure no one casts during slam = ez mode. Second boss we put a melee on cannon, it negates slag and suppressive fire for the most part. Slag 100% though.

Auch from yesterday someone rooted the Fel on the last boss also which makes it easy mode. We wiped on the demon dude a few times with the little demon shitlings dazing people until we started to kill them.

Ao if you ever want to run let me know you are on my Bnet, im always running extra CMs with friends who need a tank or me to dps.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Are the challenge modes total time overall to complete the dungeon or a specific encounter in the dungeon?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Total time for the overall dungeon. You still get the 640 item if you fail the time part, so the time is only important if you're after the achievements.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Total time for the overall dungeon. You still get the 640 item if you fail the time part, so the time is only important if you're after the achievements.
r u buying any pies to celebrate raids? u bought an apple and pumpkin for heroics, means you gotta go bigger than 2 pies

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Depends, we didn't get bronze doing UBRS the first day but we did the second and were 2 seconds from silver. Most of the other ones we have gotten bronze on our first runs though, they aren't difficult they just have some small trick or something that makes the fight exponentially smoother.

IE First boss of GD we make sure no one casts during slam = ez mode. Second boss we put a melee on cannon, it negates slag and suppressive fire for the most part. Slag 100% though.

Auch from yesterday someone rooted the Fel on the last boss also which makes it easy mode. We wiped on the demon dude a few times with the little demon shitlings dazing people until we started to kill them.

Ao if you ever want to run let me know you are on my Bnet, im always running extra CMs with friends who need a tank or me to dps.
Yeah, I'll start messaging soon. I need to unfuck my gear though. I've had horrible timing with random dungeons (pretty much just skyreach and everyone bails before the first boss).

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I went with Faydark, Sunieg, Xarch, and a druid healer I can't remember off the top of my head and we wrecked Auchidon yesterday.

Before we pulled the demon boss we made it a point to try to focus down those stupid imps, even the little ones.

Nice smooth easy run.