Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If I was on your server I would step up, I have been a MT/OT since MC. I can provide a resume and references upon request.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Since it looked like we were so healer light, I leveled a priest, since my rogue was already geared enough for normals. Now I see like 85 priests in the guild, lol.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Tenks you planning on raiding with us? We need a 3rd tank after having like 20 were down to Fay & I. It would be nice so when he or I aren't on we can keep it pushing forward. Plus you can stand in shit and blame healers and let them think their heals are bad.
Maybe. Somewhat undecided at the moment. I don't think my wife will enjoy me just leaving her alone 3 nights a week and I go to bed super early on weekdays. Like 11 EST is my bed time.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You don't have to be at every raid.
smile.png
I'm hoping I can squeeze in at least one night a week. This week was no good for me.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Its been fun - though I'm glad we're only doing 3 normals a week. Fights have been fun as well. Just wish the shitty gear was optimized better or we could reroll these retarded secondary stats!

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm setting up my paladin to tank heroics with my buddies this weekend. It shouldn't take long to get him to at least 630 for fill in duty.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You can add me (Noodleface#1412), but I am unsure what my playtimes will be going forward. My computer melted and I'm replacing some parts, and I am expecting a kid around May 1st.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Since it looked like we were so healer light, I leveled a priest, since my rogue was already geared enough for normals. Now I see like 85 priests in the guild, lol.
Think everyone had a similar idea but still needed imo! I made a baby one but not leveling at any real speed.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You can add me (Noodleface#1412), but I am unsure what my playtimes will be going forward. My computer melted and I'm replacing some parts, and I am expecting a kid around May 1st.
Dude, just borrow some money to build a new PC. Don't wait until May to sell your kid.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I'm just getting 1 of each (although I may need to add another dps, physical this time). DPS (warlock), Tank (DK), Healer (Monk). That way I can swap to whatever if we really need it.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm (slowly) trying to do the same. The real debate is whether to take my 90 Pally up for Tank/MDPS or to faction swap my 90 Monk for the same thing. Priest will level slowly for those sweet sweet shields (and magic damage if needed which I doubt).

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm still trying to figure out how I let myself get talked into playing alliance the one time there's a forum guild here that I would have been able to raid with.

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm a restore druid and buddy a prot warrior.. We are east though so 9pm start time on raids is rough. We have been planning to just do 10mans Fridays and maybe Saturdays and see who wants to join up. Figured the main raids would be over saturated with people so we could get the overflow..