Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm a restore druid and buddy a prot warrior.. We are east though so 9pm start time on raids is rough. We have been planning to just do 10mans Fridays and maybe Saturdays and see who wants to join up. Figured the main raids would be over saturated with people so we could get the overflow..
What time you thinking?

vehn

Silver Knight of the Realm
By the way if you want easy ilvl 660 gear... do your 10 arena wins a week. The gear doesn't have any PvP power or anything, so its just as good for PvE.

And if you want easy ilvl 670 gear, farm Heroic Highmaul trash (after the 1st boss), plenty of group finder groups for it. It drops about 5 BoEs every 30-50 minutes or so, and it is best to go on personal loot runs.

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Probably around 8pm or 9pm tonight. Weekends aren't as bad for late starts.. But weekdays are rough. We will probably end up wasting Way in MC tonight just to knock out the acheivement

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm Zul'jin born and raised my friend, ever since launch day. I can't leave it.. even if there is no compelling reason to stay.

But if I can and you need me I can join some raids

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Take that fuckin back.

I only suck cleanly washed dicks!

I am considering transferring, but only if the guild will stick around. I guess since it's not called Mistwalkers it might be ok.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wife went and made plans for us tonight, got a sitter and everything, without telling me. Have to miss the only raid all week I could make. Well, I'll get home about 45 mins after start time. Bitch bout to get cut. The head I get tonight better be good.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Where are our world of logs being posted at? I checked the WoL website and I didn't see rerolled listed on US-Hyjal.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Have you gotten any 630 weapon items from follower missions? That's how my DK got his weapon. He's at like 620 and only been in 3 heroics. Also, I quite dislike tanking (should probably just read being a melee) grimrail depot. It's not hard, just such a small damn area it's hard to see shit.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Grimrail Depot is an awesome idea but the camera angles and tight areas make it extremely tough to tank. It's not that it's actually hard, you just can't see shit on the ground or anything.

No 630 weapons from follower missions.. but my followers suck. I'm not a fan of the garrison.