Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Destro wasn't very fun either, but I still think it's the superior DPS spec. I haven't messed with Demon since the recent changes, though.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vesla does pretty well in whatever spec he is in raids, by well I mean consistently near the top. You also get them crack rocks and demon gates to port around.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I'm not complaining about their(Warlocks) performance. Just not having fun on it like I did in WotLK.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I really enjoyed my Warlock in early WoW. I definitely enjoyed my monk in EQ, but that was really only due to pulling/leading raids. I don't really play any other MMO's. By and large, it's a terrible genre.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I really enjoyed my Warlock in early WoW. I definitely enjoyed my monk in EQ, but that was really only due to pulling/leading raids. I don't really play any other MMO's. By and large, it's a terrible genre.
Hunter is the new vanilla lock imo. And has FD.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I'm having fun leveling the DK and just running the garrison shit on the lock. I have a 90 warrior and priest, but have almost no interest in leveling either one. I should at least get them to the garrison start up.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm having fun leveling the DK and just running the garrison shit on the lock. I have a 90 warrior and priest, but have almost no interest in leveling either one. I should at least get them to the garrison start up.
DK was really fun to come to after playing the warrior, what level is yours now? I just thought you made some kind of bank alt because of the name.

@Vit I have a hunter on ice, really wanting to finish leveling him to 100 once raids settle down.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I was having some real situational awareness issues playing melee dps for the first time and considered switching to range full time and started in on a destro warlock. It's not as big of a deal now, as I'm getting more and more comfortable with the movement required with melee, but I'll finish leveling the warlock at some point. The destro rotation feels very disjointed to me and it's just kind of weird to play this trash mob ember building game before unloading on a bigger mob. And then in a longer fight the overall ember building just feels really tedious. Ok, I got the dot up, now i'll cast this one spell 40 times before the big numbers come again. My old wow memories are of a dot heavy, draining warlock. Is one of the specs still that? I level destro by default just because right now it seems like the go to.

I do really enjoy a lot of their movement utility. That might just be because as a pally I have none.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
DK was really fun to come to after playing the warrior, what level is yours now? I just thought you made some kind of bank alt because of the name.

@Vit I have a hunter on ice, really wanting to finish leveling him to 100 once raids settle down.
Soysale is the bank / auction mule.
Soytoy is the DK. He's only 66 or 67 I think.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I was having some real situational awareness issues playing melee dps for the first time and considered switching to range full time and started in on a destro warlock. It's not as big of a deal now, as I'm getting more and more comfortable with the movement required with melee, but I'll finish leveling the warlock at some point. The destro rotation feels very disjointed to me and it's just kind of weird to play this trash mob ember building game before unloading on a bigger mob. And then in a longer fight the overall ember building just feels really tedious. Ok, I got the dot up, now i'll cast this one spell 40 times before the big numbers come again. My old wow memories are of a dot heavy, draining warlock. Is one of the specs still that? I level destro by default just because right now it seems like the go to.

I do really enjoy a lot of their movement utility. That might just be because as a pally I have none.
Affliction is the dot spec, although I hear demo does pretty well now in comparison (I couldn't replicate it, but I didn't try hard either, I really should try though I like the idea behind demonology so much more than destro).

I level'd affliction and swapped to destro.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Some of us were having a small conversation about this in guild chat the other day but do I understand correctly that Monks have a 'damage to do heals' spec it just isn't viable right now? Fistweaving? I've never been a guy that's wanted to stare at health bars and heal but I did enjoy heal/support classes in Vanguard and Rift like the chloromancer. Someone else brought up Disc Priests as a potential dps while healing class. Truth to that?

I know at some point I'll want a second character to mess around on. Warlock still up in the air. I could transfer over my hunter, I know I enjoy that class (this guys been a dwarf since like the day the game was released though). Part of me thinks something not DPS would make sense too. Good news is I'm happy with the ret as the main so no rush on any of this.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Fistweaving healing and damage output is pretty weak but I can see it working well on raid that have a lot of melee DPS. That said Mistweaving is convoluted as fuck, why do I need to channel a heal so I can instant cast a heal? Why do I also need to juggle chi? Just remove that channel bullshit or the chi requirements, I miss my druid.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
There is also atonement for disc priests. Its shit right now for anything challenging though but the faceroll stuff you can heal through with smite spam.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, monk healers have two stances, one enables dmg > healing conversion (and then their statue increases that). Pretty sure that part isn't viable, although that's how im grinding out quests on mine.