Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
We called it, was pretty late and well over half left. I (sadly) won't be on tonight until late but should be on tomorrow night for raid.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn well at least we saw the last part of the shit show, we'll need to re-kill up to him after today and prob continue Friday. Hopefully we get some loots in between. Also WTB Disc priest, saw that shield they put down for adds so we can AE the shit out of the last set without us blowing up on a stream just now.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea, Disc seems strong. Our comp is kind of surprising (no disc, 1 Hunter 1 Lock etc). Another couple weeks and I would imagine we get a few more folks in and even out a bit.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
That ability alone looks huge, watching it on heroic and during last transition at 20% they do it a bit different but its much cleaner. Also I thought about melee and I should probably pull him to where he teleports for 80% phase so its a straight burn without running across the room.

1) One tank grabs the Reaver and brings into center while ignoring the 2 ogres (they fixate anyway).
2) The second tank grabs all of the little ghouls and spreads dots while the range kill caster ogres and melee do Reaver.
3) Imperator drops, Disc drops floor thing and Druid drops tranquility and adds blow up in 2s with no risk
4) Big anomalies spawn which really hurt and then bomb + balls go out while we finish kill along with all the other mines / knockback / floor snare dmg thing / aids you pass around

Few little changes while keeping it simple and I think it will be clean and easy like Ko'grah

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
LFR should be today, godspeed you brave souls. I predict a hotfix within the week, maybe even tomorrow!

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Another hour and we would have been there. Sucks not to down that guy the first week but no doubt we'll be there this cycle.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Need to start earlier than 11pm
smile.png

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah 11pm is rough but with half being PST its tough, Friday should work out well and Saturday after our normal raid again. We should have more DPS in the 20k range who can come or healers pushing up near the 50k hps mark with another week worths of gear coming in and LFR.

Not to mention as with everything else once we learn the fight its on cruise control, most of these raids this week should go much smoother now that everyone knows them.

@Kreug - a_skeleton_03 starts at 9pm EST for normal, we do later shit with people who want to do progression and have the gear / metrics for it.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Who do I talk to about loading up the gbank with raid consumables, the tabs didn't look too great when I checked out their properties.