Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Depending on the group I'm in, I can heal as disc just shielding the tank and dpsing for atonement healing. Until some really intense dmg comes, anyway.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Fistweaving right now is shitty, it's only viability on certain bosses in HM is it allows us to get high stacks of mana tea, quickly before high raid damage comes in. (Kargath, Butcher.. maybe the spore boss at the very beginning)

Although i wouldn't know firsthand regarding the butcher, as i get put in the ranged group for some reason so my throughput sucks.

In heroics it works on some fights (the bridge boss in slagmaul mines) where it lets you basically bypass the mechanics of the fight, but most often you're better off not doing it other than to get some quick stacks of mana tea.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Gbank don't do shit for me. Mail me some gold direct - Soyjen.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I gave the guild 2k a few days back. What have the rest of you done (Vit excluded)?

Will be honest though, when trying to push progression that 150g limit doesn't last too long.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I have given the bank guild nothing. I'm not a communist.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vit came out the fucking gate like GD Santa Claus last night which is how he normally is in other games

rrr_img_84604.jpg

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am definitely having a lot of fun with the guild. Also feeling really inadequate as warrior dps. I think I just need to tighten up that rotation, I don't know. But being ilevel 623 and only pulling 13-14k dps in heroics made me feel like a shit head.

Will try to contribute some gold to the bank. Made some decent cash the past week selling dark moon cards thanks to whoever's advice (Hatorade maybe?).

I'm going to have a wife-less Saturday night in a couple weeks so really want to get 630 so I can raid that night after the kid goes to bed.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Donating gold isn't the only thing you can do. Alternatively you can supply mats for food or just bring feasts, supply mats for flasks/potions or bring extras etc.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Donating gold isn't the only thing you can do. Alternatively you can supply mats for food or just bring feasts, supply mats for flasks/potions or bring extras etc.
Working on that my man

@eyashusa: I put out a couple messages pressing people to get darkmoon cards rolling a week and a half ago. Specifically making sure they have inscription buildings going for free monies. Could've been that.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Or if you can't spare any of those things, pics of wife/gf tits with rerolled on them in the appropriate thread will do.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am definitely having a lot of fun with the guild. Also feeling really inadequate as warrior dps. I think I just need to tighten up that rotation, I don't know. But being ilevel 623 and only pulling 13-14k dps in heroics made me feel like a shit head.

Will try to contribute some gold to the bank. Made some decent cash the past week selling dark moon cards thanks to whoever's advice (Hatorade maybe?).

I'm going to have a wife-less Saturday night in a couple weeks so really want to get 630 so I can raid that night after the kid goes to bed.
I think a wifeless saturday was the last time we had a legendary day, its meant to be