Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
have you guys tried heroic gruul on Saturdays?
Not yet, I'd like to get at least 9/10 before we start doing some heroics. If he was right at the zone in like Kargath is it would be one thing, but there's at least 20 minutes of trash to get to him.

Sterling

El Presidente
Mythic Kargath felt easier than Heroic Imp when we did it. Neither is hard, but with Mythics you need exactly 20.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Game wouldn't patch, so rebooted. It patched, now getting Character not found at login screen. Apparently there are a bunch of realms down right now. You guys in? Was getting on for the raid
frown.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Damn it. I want in!

edit: Literally, I can't log in. BDF isn't even up, and Hyjal just says "Character not found".

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Mord would be so proud. We got to Imp in like 75 minutes, got him to 27% on the first attempt (literal first attempt for a few people).. then servers went BOOM.

Looks like the group tonight was mostly ready for heroic too.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Are you Naun? Seemed like you did fine to me. If you're someone else I didn't notice anyone messing up.

Talk about the weirdest Koragh kill ever. 0 Magic ranged, so all physical dps for the most part. GOt him to like 50% before the first shield and killed him when he entered the second.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They're all pretty basic, I probably should've explained some but wasn't feeling too good tonight. Imp's the only one that requires a real in-depth strategy