Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

I'll be here on Friday, but it looks like I won't be able to make it this Saturday, sorry! I hope you guys can find someone with a good tanking set to step in.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I keep meaning to make it but shit comes up. Really plan to make it this saturday! Last time I'd never set foot in the zone and made an ass of myself and need to make up for it. (I'm nyuknyuknyuk for whoever asked)

I feel like gruul and ore were extremely similar between lfr and normal, while the second lfr set had more pronounced differences. Is blast furnace, being in that first batch, basically the same (except needing to tag the elementalists etc) between lfr and normal or is there a lot of difference?

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I have had a lot of fun coming on Saturdays (Narbleton) but I am having trouble making it now with the start of spring. I am going to have to step out for a while. Good luck with furnace and blackhand though!

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
is there a maintance ging around on their serber i got all day "unble to conmmect "unable t load dungeons and otther sdtuff thre has to be a bwtter soluton

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Losing Poid on saturday will be rough, but we'll both be there Friday night.

Do people want to attempt BRF normal friday night and then on saturday morning we can do heroic HM/normal BRF continuation?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It seems like a shitty weekend with a mix of people away Friday and/or Saturday.

It's a delicate balance. Antidotes can for sure tank HM as he knows the fight, but with BRF it will require explaining and me and Antidotes don't have the symbiotic mind link that me and Poid seem to have. I'll do whatever people want to do, just throwing out an option that was suggested.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think HM would be fine for Saturday. Even if we had to pug a tank, the fights are fuck easy. If we have even half the normal attendance, our dps will melt an easy 6/7.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
I *should* be there Friday night, 930-10pm EST. Can tank if needed, like 663 ilvl.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've got my rogue to 650 ilvl, but I'm still unsteady on combat spec (so I'll end up assassination) if I can make it.

Elsebet

Peasant
I want Else to bust out the dad voice this week.

Get it really low and angry.
My DAoC days of screaming "JESUS FUCK guys!!!" are long gone I'm afraid.
smile.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My DAoC days of screaming "JESUS FUCK guys!!!" are long gone I'm afraid.
smile.png
Sorrows didn't scream at it, he just said

"Yeah guys this is my last attempt, not how I want to spend my Saturday" in his really low, deep dad voice. You all bucked up after that.

BTW if my stream was correctly capturing my voice last week when I left it on open mic I was swearing loudly. Too bad I didn't have VODs saved

Elsebet

Peasant
I found a solution to the Grid2 problem when you split people into unused groups (i.e. Butcher). The problem happens because Grid2 does not by default give you the option to layout by group with a higher raid size so if we have 15 people it will only show 3 groups and anyone put into the 4th group will not be shown.

To fix it, go to General Settings, Layouts tab, and then the advanced tab. In the new layout name box, make a name for it (I went with Custom Group 20). In the 'Header 1' fields, do the following (Type = raid, Columns = 1, Units/Column = All, First Group = 1, Last Group = 1, Group by = None, Sort by = Index) in the Action tab choose copy and now change First Group to 2 (Last Group should also be 2). Repeat these steps changing First Group to 3, 4, etc. (4 is all you need for 20 man).

Afterward you can go to the Layouts, General tab and under Raid 15 layout change it to the 'Custom Group 20' layout you just made. I went ahead and made a custom layout for all group sizes 10-40 so that I can swap out layout sizes no matter what the raid size is.
Looks like the latest Grid2 update has a flexible raid option, the entire layout option is different. Might not need this fix anymore. I haven't had a chance to test it out, but the options for layouts look much better. The update did destroy all my settings though which was mildly annoying.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
has anyone ever had this happen to them? woke up this morning game wouldent start so i reinstalled, now none of my addons work at all, they are up to dare show up

DeadAgain!?_sl

shitlord
Alright so about to roll another alt... currently have a 100 blood dk, survival hunter, ele shaman, and prot warrior.

I want to roll a class thats a lot of fun to play, was thinking ret paladin, or possibly a warlock, thoughts?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Good attempts at Blast Furnace. I think if we had a few ranged dudes with us we would've had it no problem. We saw the hard parts of the fight.

I'll do a vote tomorrow and see if people want to do that fight first or farm gear.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Good attempts at Blast Furnace. I think if we had a few ranged dudes with us we would've had it no problem. We saw the hard parts of the fight.

I'll do a vote tomorrow and see if people want to do that fight first or farm gear.
Heroic imp?
biggrin.png
biggrin.png

Really though I'm cool with whatever. Unless people need shit from slag works I think hanz, flame bender, kromog is a good starter for 2 chances at tier.