Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I just realized I'm going to run out of ashran points this week it seems.

Still need to get cloak shoulders ring. Going to have enough for a cloak or ring tonight.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
For those that threw in some commentary about classes, thanks a bunch. The lean is actually Hunter atm (never played one... always interested in it). Followed by Druid then Shaman. Ordering from Amazon tonight for the 20% discount.
Hunters are always good
smile.png
BRF is very ranged friendly

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Greater Multistrike Taladite - Item - World of Warcraft

can anyone make this? idk how much mats are but im sure they are under 3k that the gem is listed for.

actually nvm you need an assload of primals for the crystals didnt know that.
Don't need primals necessarily. That's just to make a Taladite Crystal off the daily cooldown. Otherwise at max JC you get 10 crystals for 20 blackrock ore/10 true iron ore daily. Also the work orders which I think is 5 ore per 2 crystals with a follower working in the hut.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Don't need primals necessarily. That's just to make a Taladite Crystal off the daily cooldown. Otherwise at max JC you get 10 crystals for 20 blackrock ore/10 true iron ore daily. Also the work orders which I think is 5 ore per 2 crystals with a follower working in the hut.
yeah i dont have any of that good stuff going on, so unless someone has a truckload of mats and wants to sell me it at their price i dont mind paying, 3k seemed steep for a gem, but i guess its a one time buy so i should stop being a jew, and just run those 85 raids for some cash.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
yeah i dont have any of that good stuff going on, so unless someone has a truckload of mats and wants to sell me it at their price i dont mind paying, 3k seemed steep for a gem, but i guess its a one time buy so i should stop being a jew, and just run those 85 raids for some cash.
It does sound very steep. Typically on BDF I can sell a greater gem for no more than 2k. And typically our server has things fairly overpriced at times. Even at 2k it's a coin toss if they sell. more like around 1500-1750 per. Since sockets are mostly rare, it's not too bad of a cost.

Valechec_sl

shitlord
Needs more rogue tanks. I want to be the guy who wipes the raid, 100% full blame, not this "shit I stepped on a bomb while trying to dance around the boss, lava, and not go past the arrows" action that tickles the raid a little.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Needs more rogue tanks. I want to be the guy who wipes the raid, 100% full blame, not this "shit I stepped on a bomb while trying to dance around the boss, lava, and not go past the arrows" action that tickles the raid a little.
you can tank my heroics if you want :p,

Skip to 4:14 Can anyone make that black smithing gear? i dont think its alliance specific didnt say so in the xmog video, other than the stormwind tabard everything else should be obtainable by both i think, not sure about the sword says it requires RBG 1800points maybe thats been changed, but id like this set think itd be funny.

10 Badass Male Death Knight Transmog Sets #2 (World of Warcraft) - YouTube

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
So what's the plan for Saturday? We starting fresh? Only asking so I can go ahead and pug a normal Kromog before the weekend, when pugs turn to shit.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well I forgot to extend my lockout, so that's probably the plan unless we steal faizys lockout.

Looks like I will be the new guild lead. If the minivan wants that then I will put the van and drive, if people think someone else is better suited them I'm OK with that too. Just let me know, I won't even be offended! I dont expect sweeping changes.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Well I forgot to extend my lockout, so that's probably the plan unless we steal faizys lockout.

Looks like I will be the new guild lead. If the minivan wants that then I will put the van and drive, if people think someone else is better suited them I'm OK with that too. Just let me know, I won't even be offended! I dont expect sweeping changes.
You're running the show man. I'm not quite getting into the minivan yet, but this really has been/is your show.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Its no longer minivan dad raid now that we're doing it on Friday nights in the very middle of the evening. It will be very hard for me to make it on Friday that early when that's time I spend with the wife every week. It's also prime time dinner/family time on the west coast.

You (we?) are just a casual raid guild now. You killed the dream.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Draegan like I've said, my wife is due in about 6 weeks (FUCKKKK) so I won't be able on Fridays anymore, and I can t this week. Saturdays should still be fine for me, and probably the most I can do consistently.

As always anyone can start other raids during the week if people are around. I just know most aren't.

You're running the show man. I'm not quite getting into the minivan yet, but this really has been/is your show.
Heh, I never wanted it to be my show, I just suggested a saturday raid because I couldn't make the others. In any case it's not my show, it would be nothing if people didn't commit and show up every week. Our successes are only successes due to hard work of everyone. I'm just one humble dude with a lot of enthusiasm for progression