Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
My guild is going to do a final Garrosh Heroic kill tonight. If anyone (horde) still wants a shot add me - Alavaz#1973. We're going around 9pm CST and it will be Garrosh only (maybe paragons too - I honestly don't remember). This won't be a total carry so be 540ish at least and know the fight.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'll try and remember to add you later, i wouldn't mind trying for a prot shield heirloom >_>
my ret is 545 or so

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
So, now that I resubbed, xfered and joined up, I'm out for a bit. Tearing apart my office to finish renovations and won't have my gaming box up again until next week. Priorities, right?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
If you're after heirloom stuff from the Darkmoon Faire, keep in mind that the prizes from the daily quests are tradeable within the server. The heirloom is BOA and can cross servers. So I used my old alts back on Icecrown to give one main character a bunch of tickets every day, bought the shoulders, then mailed them to Hyjal.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there any group of you doing weekly scheduled 10ms come WoD with the intention of going for whatever the new hard mode is?

Would like to play a DK main tank / dps but can boost whatever to 90 and raid with it. IDGAF what I raid with honestly in the end.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is there any group of you doing weekly scheduled 10ms come WoD with the intention of going for whatever the new hard mode is?

Would like to play a DK main tank / dps but can boost whatever to 90 and raid with it. IDGAF what I raid with honestly in the end.
I believe this is a_skeleton_03's goal but as of yet it has not been finalized, I know there appears to be a lot of interest in it but whether it comes together or not is yet to be seen.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm definitely down for some raiding in WoD, assuming it's not too late during the week as I'm on the east coast.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider

Mythic is the new HMs, and it's a strict 20 person run (no cross-server either).

Spynx_sl

shitlord
We can probably run a couple 15 mans so accommodate everyone. We seem to have a decent roster of tanks and healers so I don't see it being too difficult to get runs

Edit. I am going to stream our adventures on launch night and over the course of WoD. If anyone wants to help me setup a page for my stream lemme know. Brad bucks, SLASH, an arrow, and maybe a dildo are going to be my sub emotes!

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'd definitely like to churn and burn out some challenge modes once we start getting the gear/strategies down.
I know people already had them done on the beta so it can't be that hard lol

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
So challenge modes.

Never done any. But if I wanted to get gold on them can I still do it in WoD AND get the xmog armor + title + mount?

Or do I need to bust ass now and get them done before WoD?

Needless

Toe Sucker
MoP challenge modes are gone, however Warlords will have their own. The rewards in warlords are weapon models though, no sweet armor models anymore

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What is the Timeless Isle about? Should I do anything over there before WoD?