Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is warrior still a 1.5s GCD class? That shit is unplayable imo once you're used to DK/feral/huntard.
Prot is a 1.5s gcd class, yeah. Haste just reduces time on tclap and is generally pretty fucking garbage for prot warr. It's bitch titties on protadin tho, prob their primary stat if not mastery.

crit's only benefit is +parry with riposte, mastery for warriors has always been pretty great considering how easy it is to get great uptime on shield block. versatility is another raw % damage redux (half your vers goes to raw redux) but no idea on actually spreadsheeting it. I'd have to imagine it'd be mastery than vers for secondary stats but who the fuck knows these days :p

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Haste reduces the GCD for DPS* warriors.

*but not Gladiator warriors, AFAIK.

vehn

Silver Knight of the Realm
Only way to transfer toons is still to pay $25 right? I still got a dude on Black Dragonflight (from our previous "forum guild").

Legaeveth

Silver Knight of the Realm
I haven't played since 2010 just did the free level 90 thing and now I'm looking to start on gear. Any suggestions where to begin. The auto level 90 gave out green gear so besides the auto dungeon groups. I was hoping to find the best place to head to start on purple gear?

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Trying to heal as a Monk kinda sucks. Are Monks shitty healers at max level or does this figure itself out with better gear?

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Ok well fuck that then, I boosted a pally and I'll be ready to go with the guild on launch.