Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I'm going to level up my warlock first. Be on tonight for guild invite and leveling. Figure my DK can tank queue later.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I remoted into my PC from work and logged all my characters on to start rested exp! Are there any 100s yet?!

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm going to level up my warlock first. Be on tonight for guild invite and leveling. Figure my DK can tank queue later.
I'd suggest doing the opposite. I'm trying to get online so that I can tank queue on my DK, because there's no way in hell I'm getting anything done tonight in the open world. If I hit 100 doing that so be it, I'll just go back and do the quests with the exp->gold conversion and make more money for my garrison shit.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I did most of bladespire but when it got too laggy I did a couple of slag mines runs. Almost 92 now, I logged off to do some work, will try again late tonight or tomorrow.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I'd suggest doing the opposite. I'm trying to get online so that I can tank queue on my DK, because there's no way in hell I'm getting anything done tonight in the open world. If I hit 100 doing that so be it, I'll just go back and do the quests with the exp->gold conversion and make more money for my garrison shit.
Ya, mob tagging has been a joke so far. Thinking of throwing on my shield and doing the same thing.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
rrr_img_82197.jpg

vehn

Silver Knight of the Realm
I got DC'd, went back in and picked my character, then it said world server was down at 80% loading. . .

Needless

Toe Sucker
Dcing into a 1800 man queue, probably means i should take a break lol
I wanted at least 97ish tonight then finish up tomorrow after work

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I got booted from the game and came back with a 4 hour queue. Think I'm done for the evening! Liking what I actually get to see/do, but with the sheer amount of people on retardedly huge mounts and all the phasing "everyone has to click this 15 second individually" laden quests, it made what should have been an hour or two endeavor takes upwards of 8. Ah well, it'll clear out in a few days and be back to normal, I guess.