Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
40 minute queue times this afternoon. Lower but still unacceptable.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Is Hyjal open? Says locked on the server list, but when I double click it, it puts me into the queue.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I could be playing my 90 mage on a server with no queue yet here I am, sitting in the Hyjal queue so I can level up my 52 warrior...

Naewen_sl

shitlord
Do you have to have a character on Hyjal to join the guild? I know you can do some cross-server guild invite stuff now but I don't know all the specifics. If possible I'd like to join you guys just for the more casual stuff if I don't have to pay for a character transfer. I'm currently on Burning Blade btw

Needless

Toe Sucker
pvp gear is pretty easy to get, i was just running around ashran doing quick bonus objectives.. they give anywhere from 250-600 honor and only take 5 or so minutes. It's pretty silly lol
bgs have a high chance of giving pvp gear as a reward too

easy way to get your ilevel up~

bayr_sl

shitlord
I'm done for a while on Hyjal on account of a) monk being the worst class ever and b) the queues. I'm bouncing around just playing my other 90s and maybe I'll move one over whenever I make it to 100

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Seeing [Casual] and [Hyjal] gave me a terrific degree of nostalgia. I should see if Spleh/Spiggot still has our old archives.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
To be honest I didn't find the queue to be that bad. At 5pm it was less than 400 people and took about 25 minutes.

My warrior tank is completely geared in heroic or better stuff now. Will transfer over once it's time to raid. Don't see much point right now with the queues being so bad.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Got my rogue to 100, now kind of wish I'd pushed my Mage instead, lol.
Got my monk to 100, kinda wish I pushed my warrior. It happens
smile.png

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
From what Ive seen in heroics monks are the top DPS with hunters pretty close. OFC I am a total fucking newbie but that's just my observations from doing them all GD weekend.

Warrior is fun but it feels MUCH weaker than my DK so far. Fury and Arms are both really high AOE dps but if any fight is a boss with no adds were not doing shit for DPS.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I really like having a WW monk in my heroic groups, their DPS is really good.. and their aoe stuns help negate a shit load of damage in aoe packs.
I'm pretty torn on leveling my ww monk or shadow priest next
frown.png
they're both sitting at 91/92 lol

My prot pally is sitting at 622 ilevel, so about half heroic geared so far. Hopefully i can push more tonight! definitely want a sta tanking trinket
frown.png