Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I think there is a place you can stand while clicking that prevents damage from the lightning balls.
Patch notes sir!

It's annoying that the balls move at basically run speed so if you click one, you'll be overtaken if you try to click another, so I deterrence through it.. but I only have so many cooldowns when I'm doing it fucking by myself.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whatever it is we should put together a 4 ret pally group with me tanking and let our hair down

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
No, no...you need at least 1 Warlock for entertainment.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Patch notes sir!

It's annoying that the balls move at basically run speed so if you click one, you'll be overtaken if you try to click another, so I deterrence through it.. but I only have so many cooldowns when I'm doing it fucking by myself.
You could stand on top of the trap and avoid damage, but I don't know if it still works. These days everyone just slowly kills him with the shield up.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I keep saving groups with bubble+taunt to give folks time to battle rez a dead tank.

Love my ret paladin. =)

Not swtching servers but if anyone is doing heroics/raids/challenge modes or something or whatever, I'm 625 ilvl Resto Druid. Teep on Altar of Storms (Horde).

Needless

Toe Sucker
So I just tested it in my garrison, and in ret spec my FoL heals for almost 12k, as holy spec (with all gear switched to int gear and spellpower weapon) it heals for 7800?? And thats the highest throughput heal if I spam FoL with holy shock on cooldown to use holy light, thats my highest throughput with sacred shield up.

So a ret pally has more healing throughput than a holy pally?
For a solid couple casts maybe? I mean.. you're comparing 1 spell when a holy pally also has holy shock and 3 other healing spells they can use :p

Needless

Toe Sucker
I ran into poundfist on sheer accident last night. it was pretty sick lol

That ho does sound annoying though

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
For a solid couple casts maybe? I mean.. you're comparing 1 spell when a holy pally also has holy shock and 3 other healing spells they can use :p
Sure, there's no doubt the holy spec will heal more over time and has more tools. But why would Ret have more throughput at all?

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Sure, there's no doubt the holy spec will heal more over time and has more tools. But why would Ret have more throughput at all?
I won't disagree that this makes little sense but it's somewhat countered by the fact that a 100 ret pally has 32k mana while a holy has like 160k. I can spot heal a group with that mana pool. I can not carry them.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
@Kreugen

Aspect of the Cheetah with the glyph lets you outrun the orbs. <3

Singlemalt_sl

shitlord
I've lost my mind and resubbed, going to be very rusty after 4-5 years. Rolled on Hyjal and boosted a monk to 90, name is Drunkmantis. I'll try and hunt an officer down this afternoon/evening for an invite. Battle.net is new to me, but my tag is Bloodrocute#1836 if that matters.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anyone want to help a brother out this evening and do some normal dungeons?