Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I hit 100 with my retribution paladin last night, gonna be running some normals tonight as well.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I'm in tenks. Also where is the raid calendar? I have decided to shift some shit around so I can raid at the shitty time of 6PM PST but would love to know the days.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm in tenks. Also where is the raid calendar? I have decided to shift some shit around so I can raid at the shitty time of 6PM PST but would love to know the days.
If you click the calendar icon near your mini-map it displays the days/times

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Raids are 20m? So in essence we need 60 people if were doing 3 raids? Or are we just picking the best 2 days? I plan on raiding on my DK and War if there is room in other days raids.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Mythic is 20 man, everything else is flexible (10-25 people). As enthusiastic as people are, i really don't see mythic happening until everybody is geared lol

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah I am signed up with my rogue for Saturday, trying to lvl my priest after dailies every day, since we appear healer light. Running norms along the way to teach myself how to heal.

Taho

N00b
I'm seriously considering re-subbing. I would most likely use my boost for a toon on Hyjal. Does the guild have a heavy monk population? I'm thinking Monk, but if a third of the guild are monks, I'll roll something else. (I know, I know... play what you like. I have raided on shaman, lock, and dk in the past and was thinking of trying something new.) Also, would you suggest leveling to 60 and then boosting or just boosting right away? It probably only takes a few days to hit 60 now I'd assume. Thanks for any feedback.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I don't think we have that many monks? either way I think i'm the only monk healer in the guild atm lol

Probably because they're not very good compared to druids/priests

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I don't think we have that many monks? either way I think i'm the only monk healer in the guild atm lol

Probably because they're not very good compared to druids/priests
I currently main my monk as DPS/tank but I really dislike how they tank, so I will likely be switching to DPS/Healer.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah i never liked the style BM had as a tank either, always felt really off to me.. plus they're pretty damn awful so far in this expansion

I'm tempted to level up my druid but i hate both dps specs, but resto is fun
frown.png

--

edit, looking into BM it seems like a lot of their stuff changed since monks came out and im actually quite curious about them. I think i'll give it a whirl since i have pretty much everything except tank trinkets for BM atm

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Question. I've since come back to the game after a 6 year hiatus. I'm looking to do some normal raiding and thought I was hosed for not being on Hyjal (I'm on Stormscale). Since Cross-Realm is so much of a thing does it actually matter now? Can I still join the casual Rerolled guild?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Also, I think (at least from the beta) the world bosses are pretty easy - could knock those 2 out without much issue and they give 650ilvl gear.

Needless

Toe Sucker
That's good, i was actually curious about them. Gonna be so many people zerging them tomorrow, it'll be great

addlemixie

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah i never liked the style BM had as a tank either, always felt really off to me.. plus they're pretty damn awful so far in this expansion
I dunno about this. I think the big thing is that brewmasters are really easy to play horribly. You get the really bad brewmasters who aren't good enough to manage chi properly so they lose shuffle all the time, don't purify properly and don't have guard up when needed.

But good brewmasters have a pretty great toolset. Some of the achievements just seem like they would be super hard without one.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I made a bunch of officers. I set a MOTD asking you guys to sign up for a raid on the calendar. I have Wed/Thur and Sat on there. The intent is for you to pick either weekday OR the weekend.

Here is our intended path. Two normal raids a week which will then feed into a heroic raid on Monday. We will do 20man for the normals not sure about the heroic. This is all quite fluid and just a mission statement at this point.

The following things will be required.

ilvl 630 or higher
Ring quest done at least for the 640 one, I debated on the 680 but I think this will show enough about the people who care.
Bring two of your main stat flask.

We will provide feasts, if you have 'spare' fish or meat put it in the gbank.

If you have any suggestions or questions or concerns or anything post or ask in game.
Bringing this back out since raiding is coming soon.

Skrigg

Golden Squire
I can make any food required for people if they want personal max stat stuff. Usually requires a certain meat and fish dish combined.