Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Brought my rogue over to fill in spots in raids. Needs a little work to be useful for heroic though.

Mostly I just wanted more lw cooldowns to fill gaps in my gear and build some gold back up.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Might be doing heroic at anytime once Fart is on with 660 alts for a quick 7/7, if loot is bad then its PVP time on my tanks for legs and gaunts.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I started to ask if yolo arena is faster but I need the fuckin Ashran rep for the good pieces anyway so this post is now a waste of everyone's time.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man, rng hates me this week. 7/7 LFR, 6/7 norm, and 5/7 heroic, 4 seals, and only one 5ilvl upgrade. Fml and the 630 legs I am still rocking.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Join the RNG club, 640 legs and gaunts at 670 and no heroic trinkets

My warrior is about to pass my main =/

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sacrifice Krassus to Kargath --> Vorph gets 5/7 drops from personal loot. I like where this is headed.

Pretty happy with that normal raid. Zero wipes on the first 6 bosses where all three healers were below 640 ilvl, and for two of us it was the first time raid healing. The Imperator kill felt extremely clean as well. Hopefully this Saturday we'll get imperator down so my main can catch back up to my alt!

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pretty happy with that normal raid. Zero wipes on the first 6 bosses where all three healers were below 640 ilvl, and for two of us it was the first time raid healing. The Imperator kill felt extremely clean as well. Hopefully this Saturday we'll get imperator down so my main can catch back up to my alt!
I hope we can get imp on Saturday as well. My pugs have been absolutely abysmal for him. I've only done the fight a couple of times, so my dps isn't perfect on the fight, but ffs I was in a pug that had 3 people at around 12k.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Had a great time last night. Got some upgrades, tried to do the things that were suggested and it looks like they worked... My dps was on average about 5k higher than the other normal I did.

That or a 640 weapon and buffs are carrying me and I still suck!

Looking forward to Saturday as I should be able to make it.