Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Vitality

HUSTLE
Ok, restarted my WoW account...I'll you join you reprobates on Hyjal.

In the past I raided with either my priest, paladin, or mage...All 3 are level 75-80 and I have an 'insta level to 90' buff. What do you guys need for the guild? Or does it matter?
Noodle says we need more healers to logon for saturdays raid. Also keep in mind prior to boosting your character to 90 make sure you have the right professions learned because it will auto boost those to 90 equiv value as well.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, you should boost what you like to play. If it happens to be a class that's good at healing and dps, great, but don't feel like you can't play a pure dps class either.

And to add to what Vitality said about professions, get rid of any gathering profs in favor of having two production skills. I'd lean towards ench/tailor/jc being the only 3 profs that matter at this point, too.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I am a staunch believer in playing what you enjoy. That said, right now healers are definitely on the priority invite list. This could change on a whim based on classes people are leveling.

Strictly speaking for the soccer dad raid

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
They aren't necessarily falling apart, but Krassus and Fartbox have been replaced by Obama-drone-bots. Be careful what you say.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I never take anything Fart says seriously ever since he told me that healer in our raid was bad-mouthing me in private tells

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Fartbox trolls at a very high level and I, for one, can appreciate his genius at work

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
We lost a couple of our more recent transfers last night. They haven't been around too long, but it still puts us in the same spot we've been from the start: we have 15 or so dedicated people for this mythic group and we can't fill those last 5 spots. Pugs on a Sunday night (after anyone capable has used their lockout already) are horrible and not sustainable. The hope was to deal with it for a couple more weeks until we could fill those openings with reliable people.

But these two definitely weren't the only ones having doubts as of late and this latest talk about more people moving on comes from Krassus not Fart. I just would like to know the truth behind what is happening as I'd like to be with a stable group before BRF drops.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The guild overall is about as casual as it gets. That said, we do expect a certain degree of skill and dedication to whatever raiding team you partake in.

I'd love to do Mythic, but I'm not geared enough and I am a tank. If Saturday could transform to Mythic one day that would be ideal. But that won't happen for awhile.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I imagine the burn out happens quicker on those who are raiding 50 times a week.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'd just settle for doing heroic. I signed up for tonight and Saturday morning. I'll do whatever difficulty we do.