CFB 2013-2014

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
A&M president with the bow tie.

r-bowen-loftin.jpg

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Dear god , I hope they beat BAMA again , I love all the A&M hate as I think it's fun watching A&M with JM play , and hearing the BAMA fans around here still cry daily that "Johnny really wasn't that good last year , he didn't really do anything , we were just unlucky" would make it even more delicious two years in a row.

Doubtful it will happen with A&M's defense , but I would enjoy the hatred flowing for JM even more from everyone if they did.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Alabama should be concerned about A&M, because Bama played like dogshit on offense against VA Tech. Although, A&M is nowhere near as good as last year, they lost a lot of guys to the NFL.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
WTG Booby Petrino. His Western Kentucky team has turned the ball over 5 times in their last 6 plays against Tennessee...and the game is still in the 1st quarter.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
FACK YOU PATRINO, YOU FACKIN ADULTERER! WE'RE BACK BABAY, FACK YOU NEXT WEEKEND YOU FACKIN DACKS!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
FACK YOU PATRINO, YOU FACKIN ADULTERER! WE'RE BACK BABAY, FACK YOU NEXT WEEKEND YOU FACKIN DACKS!
Jesus christ how much have you drink?

And yeah UF getting beat is no surprise to me however Cincy is.

Tea_sl

shitlord
Cincy wasn't going to be good this year, just maybe better than everyone they play in an incredibly soft schedule. They came out flat and unfocused, so they got rocked. I'd say it's still 50/50 they win though. We'll see how the first drive of the second half goes.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I am nervous. this game should be over. IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE WE'RE TERRIBLE AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Cincy got double fucked. That was a TD and that was a strip. Horseshit.

Tea_sl

shitlord
They'll still deserve to lose this game either way, but Cincy is pretty down on talent right now. Despite Butch lighting up recruits at Tennessee, there are a lot of holes in basically everywhere that isn't a skill position.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Cincy got double fucked. That was a TD and that was a strip. Horseshit.
lmao

hey my team is losing too so all you can do is laugh.

p.s. Spring those Fox announcers are fucking horrible.