CFB 2013-2014

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
BUTCH PLEASE.
yahoosportsrivalscom201.jpg

He just needs to buy a sweater vest, gain 120 lbs, and learn to facepalm and it will feel like the 90s all over again.

Tea_sl

shitlord
What we can take away from this is it's really, really difficult to recruit at Cincy. Cause fucking lol at the top 2.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This will have far reaching implications on the next college football season.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
SEC announced today each school will get $20.7 million in sharing money this year. The Big12 gave out $22 million to all but 2 teams, those 2 teams got $11 million each. Not sure how that works.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
SEC announced today each school will get $20.7 million in sharing money this year. The Big12 gave out $22 million to all but 2 teams, those 2 teams got $11 million each. Not sure how that works.
Thank God, I need more recruiting money.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was part of the agreement in adding TCU and WVU. They receive half revenue for the first two years I believe.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
BUTCH PLEASE.

He just needs to buy a sweater vest, gain 120 lbs, and learn to facepalm and it will feel like the 90s all over again.
Only if he overuses the phrase "work like heck." If not I'll call imposter.

It's June now, only 90 days left!

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Symbolic of his hopes for a championship ring...

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Man, A$M is really taking advantage of their new-found status. Landing some quality players. That Kyle Allen kid is a fucking stud. Poor Irish.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Been slow in here lately so...althought I'm surpised nobody has brought up JFF's tweets.

133329.gif

Pork_Chop_medium.gif

King_Creole_LesMiles.gif

les-shake1.gif

Les_Miles_Strikes.gif

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Been slow in here lately so...althought I'm surpised nobody has brought up JFF's tweets.
PTTS does indeed suck ass. Write the stupidest fucking tickets just to be dicks. But the whole "walk a mile in my shoes" bullshit...... just stfu up and play Johnny. Plenty of hot women and alcohol in College Station.