CFB 2013-2014

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Purdue

In garbage time this weekend, they ran a play in the red zone against Iowa. That was the first time since 9/28 that they entered their opponent's red zone.

Yes, they never entered their opponents red zone during the entire month of October.

Holy crap, that is bad on a historic level

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Poor Brando. Even the Michigan president is drowning her sorrows in alcohol.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yZh004_MHY&app=desktop
Not really sure how to react to the Mighty Gophers being 8-2, just amazed Coach Kill didn't have another seizure as he was dancing with the players. Did the B1G go back on segregation? Unfortunately I've already admitted to not giving a shit how they do in football so I don't want to look like the worst sort of band wagon fan.

Also hilarious that GameDay is back in South Central for our game vs. Stanford, never would have thought they would turn it around to this degree. Worried now that Haden might hire Coach O full time which would be a disaster, he can't be that stupid I would assume though.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
And in the biggest test Baylor has had all year, he didn't catch a single pass.Oklahoma Sooners vs. Baylor Bears - Box Score - November 07, 2013 - ESPN

It will be hard to replace him individually, but Baylor has more than enough weapons to make up his production. Even without him, they destroyed the No. 10 team in the country (at the time). As long as Baylor continues to win games, they will roll into Glendale, AZ ready for a great bowl game.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I do miss playing in the same conference as Mike Leach, dude is a total nutjob(but in a good way)

Beef

Silver Knight of the Realm
Favorite part: "The incident report does not name Winston and describes the offender as being between 5-foot-9 and 5-11. Winston is listed by Florida State as 6-4." seems legit

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Walter Camp semi-finalists announced (top player in college football at any position, similar to Heisman)

Walter Camp Award releases list of 15 semifinalists - CBSSports.com

Anthony Barr, LB, UCLA

Tajh Boyd, QB, Clemson

Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville

Ka'Deem Carey, RB, Arizona

Derek Carr, QB, Fresno State

Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M

Jordan Lynch, QB, Northern Illinois

Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M

Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon

AJ McCarron, QB, Alabama

Braxton Miller, QB, Ohio State

C.J. Mosley, LB, Alabama

Bryce Petty, QB, Baylor

Michael Sam, DE, Missouri

Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State

I wonder which 4-5 will end up as Heisman Finalists? If I had to guess, probably JF, Winston, Mariota, McCarron, and maybe Bridgewater or Petty.

nice to see a Missouri kid as one of the only 3 defensive players on the Walter Camp list. Although oddly enough, there's more defensive players on the list than there are non-QB offensive players. Damn quarterbacks getting all the love.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
WhatsA, any bets bro? Looking forward to tomorrow and hope we aren't looking past Georgia to Alabama. You're probably the best defense we face all season depending on health and schemes to combat our offense. Think Nick will definitely have to pass tomorrow to win.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think a good idea for a game show would be to put Corso, Holtz, and Bowden together and show them match ups for different games throughout their career. Make them pick the winner, points scored, player of the game, etc... they can win a year supply of Campbell's soup, Ensure, hearing aids, a Hoveround, all sorts of stuff.