CFB 2013-2014

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Has Louisville played their entire season on Thursday night? Seems like every damn thursday night game is Louisville

Tea_sl

shitlord
Welcome to AAC football! The "marquee" matchups are usually on Thursday night since it's usually the only time they can get national games, and they have better ratings than MAC/ MWC/ CUSA games. With Louisville's departure though, it's pretty sad pickings next year. Cincy will be the premier team next year, and that's really fucking sad.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
SEC on CBS football ratings increase 24% in 2013 to set regular-season record | AL.com

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama -- CBS ratings for SEC regular-season football games increased 24 percent in 2013 and set a new network record.

Viewership had declined two straight seasons after CBS peaked in 2010 with a 4.1 average. Three games this season -- Alabama-Texas A&M, Alabama-LSU and Alabama-Auburn -- drew better ratings than CBS' highest regular-season game in 2012 (Alabama-LSU).

The Iron Bowl's preliminary national rating was an 8.2, the second-highest rated college football game this season. The game attracted 13.8 million viewers, making it the most-watched game this season in terms of viewers.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Can you say UPGRADE!

lol, we just got 100% better. Word is Wilcox and Lupoi are staying now, that is huge.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Can you say UPGRADE!

lol, we just got 100% better. Word is Wilcox and Lupoi are staying now, that is huge.
Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet
pic09.jpg

Borzak

Someone posted this today on the SEC Rant. It's been a good 10 year run for the top half of the SEC. I'm not sure goign to a 4 team (or 8 team) playoff is going to help or hurt the SEC long term yet.

Someone told me the SEC Championship game tomorrow is a pick em game in Vegas, not sure on that.

Ba0yrxvCIAAVW8t.png:large

Here's the 5 year.

Ba03XXuCMAAg1dO.png:large

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah looks to be 0 to 1.5, both ways. 58.5 o/u. Doesn't sound too crazy to me, but my last points still stand. I actually hadn't even looked at game times until just now. Glad we get to play our game before the Mich State and OSU game. No idea what road conditions are going to be like tomorrow, may end up having to watch it at home. Thankfully I bought 2L of Vodka and plenty of beer before everything froze over.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Did anyone else read the legal docs for theJameis Winston case on Deadspin? That shit was LULZY.

The doc set is really long, so here's the tl;dr.

"Victim" story
-----
Had 4-5 drinks at bar
Totally blacked out
Barely remember being in a cab
Woke up to black man sexing her
Made pitiful effort to resist
His roommate comes in and tells him to stop; he doesn't
He locks them in the bathroom and finishes the act
Puts her on a scooter and drops her off by her place

JW Roommate's story
-----
"Victim" was cruising football players at the local bar
Gave her number to him
Ended up Jameis instead
She wasn't drunk
She invited herself into the cab
She went to Jameis's room on her own
Jameis's door is broken, so the roommates were watching the show
The roommate came in to "surprise" Jameis (he later corrected his story: he came in to ask if she wanted a double team, LOL)
She told the roommate to leave
(Roommate later admitted that he was trying to film Jameis and the girl going at it through the busted door)
She got fed up with the roommate shit and locked them in the bathroom to finish
Jameis gives her a ride home on the scooter

Holy shit that was a funny read. I couldn't find the exact "different statement" she gave to her friends vs the police, but the stories not adding up was specifically mentioned in the report.

Alleged accuser

Alleged insider account of what really happened

Borzak

QB at a school playing for the BCS title can't score a free car from a booster?

Arcanaloth

Golden Knight of the Realm
Grats Oblio.

Boise State alum and fan here. This day was inevitable, but it still sucks big time for us - even with the down year.

If past is precedent, then Foggy is right. We'll get him back in a few years after the PAC12 chews him up and spits him out.
smile.png

(I think he'll do fine, double fine if JW stays up there to be his DC. He was the best DC we've ever had, IMO.)

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Just the thought that Saban could move anywhere makes every other hire seem rather unappealing. UW thinks it has an upgrade in Petersen, and maybe it does, but there is a big difference from 1-2 big games every year to 7-9.

Borzak

If Mizzou wins tomorrow it will be the first time in 50 years (Ole Miss 1963) that a team not in the Big 6 of the SEC has won it.