CFB 2013-2014

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Okay, I LOL'D. FUCK OU - let me make that clear...

But.....

That shit was awesome, and all too familiar... ha.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The fact that the first thing they did after the TD was cut away to AJ's girlfriend is pretty fucking funny

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
That was satisfying. GG Bama. That running back, number 27 is incredible. I'm glad they didn't use him more.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Striker was the best player on the field imo. Also, this made me lol way too hard. Heeeeeeeeres Johnny!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Striker was the best player on the field imo. Also, this made me lol way too hard. Heeeeeeeeres Johnny!
LOL WTF

Manziel looks like Chamberlain from the movie The Dark Crystal.

rrr_img_55635.jpg

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh fuck, Bama's special teams coord is Bobby Williams? Everything has become so clear.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Patsy schedule all year long where powerhouses like VT and WVU(next year) are the competition outside of the SEC. Playoffs will help shatter the SEC image next year. That and Auburn getting their asses kicked by FSU.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Patsy schedule all year long where powerhouses like VT and WVU(next year) are the competition outside of the SEC. Playoffs will help shatter the SEC image next year. That and Auburn getting their asses kicked by FSU.
welcome to the CFB thread.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Ugh. Big game Bob fortunately hasn't been seen in years. I prefer weak 'Bama team who finally met a team that actually knew how to stop an average QB. Call it pressure if you want.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey SEC, guess who curb stomped OU this year. Yea this guy:
628x471.jpg

You suck balls SEC. OSU is coming for you next Mizzu.