Cheated out of my youth

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Assistant high school principal considered 'mentor' accused of sex encounters with teen boy student

1527110736536.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
That is an unfortunate celebrity resemblance to have.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I wouldn't turn down sex with Ann Coulter. That teacher looks like a fatter version though so i'd turn her down.

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
fatter version of Ann Coulter still looks pretty sickly skinny.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
sodomy? Was she pegging him, or is she being charged with sodomy becasuse she let him fuck her in the ass?

Kentucky, after all. Maybe they're still sore that the #1 sodomy kelly is named after them.

sodomy means blowjob typically in this instance. sodomy laws apply to anything sexual besides legal vaginal penetration

in some states sodomy may apply where someone is underage I suppose. but in many states its just anything not vag related.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Spock Vader

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is it just me or does this thread just prove that a large proportion of teachers are crazy? I dated one once and she would pull something like this for sure.

• 1Like

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Is it just me or does this thread just prove that a large proportion of teachers are crazy? I dated one once and she would pull something like this for sure.

It shows that the age of social media makes it more difficult to keep secret.

It has always been going on.

• 2Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't know that "teachers are crazy" needed proving. The scientific study that needs to be done is whether the teaching leads to the crazy, or the crazy leads to the teaching.

• 1Like