Cheated out of my youth

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again!
<Donors Crew>
12d 23h 43m
She gun be in prison for 100 years before she finally gives up the ghost.

Reactions: ZyyzYzzy

zombiewizardhawk

Definitely Doesn't Do Meth
<Donors Crew>
23d 13h 37m
The victims were 17-years-old at the time and no longer students at Century High School.

Rojas was arrested and confessed to the allegations. He was booked at the Orange County Jail on multiple sexual assault charges and his bail has been set at $1,000,000

Yay for equality in the most important possible area (the law)!

Lanx

Baronet of the Realm
57d 11h 36m

Hoss

<Donors Crew>
12d 23h 43m
Well, that's in court and she's super stressed. "Crazy eyes" don't count in situations where being stressed is expected. Or like, when she's looking up. Every courtroom I've been in has the judge sitting up high.

I was wondering why she got off with no jail time. She looks pretty good, but not THAT good. Then I read that husband is a cop.

But hey, she gots dem skillz. I wonder how else she could make a living with those skills.

Brad2770

<Donors Crew>
24d 6h 54m
I posted this in here before, but just posting as a refresher for an anecdote:

Texas Mom Catches Son Naked With School Counselor, Say Police

My son goes to this school. Went tonight for open house. Everyone of my son’s Teachers were very attractive women. His PE coach was insanely hot. First time I have seen a woman with butt injections. Her ass was way too damned big to be real. Huge fake tits too. Not sure if I high five him or send him to counseling if one of those cougars attack him.

• Worf
Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Zapatta

~ Skeets Tweets ~
<Donors Crew>
88d 15h 5m

Hoss

<Donors Crew>
12d 23h 43m
"She" gun git the needle. Unless being lebesian saves "her". In that case "she'll" be able to sue the school district and the student for oppressing "her" based on "her" sexuality.