Cheated out of my youth

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Clinton Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With Teen Before, After Walkout

16499378_G.jpg

lol she looks like she doesn't even give a fuck that she got in trouble for it. like she's thinking "this was worth it."

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This kid saved up 480 bucks, searched for a hooker and banged her. This is the kind of motivated kid that is going places!

Sarah Louise McGill

1523452074442.png

1523452087614.png

• 6Solidarity
  • 2Haram
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
They don't say how they found out. Kid give her up to his dad?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Maybe his mom was like "Where is the Xbox you were going to buy with Grandma's birthday money?"

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
lol she looks like she doesn't even give a fuck that she got in trouble for it. like she's thinking "this was worth it."

They found out when she turned herself in. So she probably found jesus or something and that look is the guilt being lifted from her soul.

Also, finally a 'victim' who isn't a rat. He only talked when police came and asked him directly about it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
This young whipper snapper is going to be the next Donald Trump. Dude is only 14 and successfully manages to negotiate the price for full on sex to less than the lady usually charges just for drinks. This is The Art of the Deal 2.0!!!

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
  • 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Where does Quora come in?

I don't understand the question. He somehow found her there. I don't do quora and when I went they wanted me to log in with my FB account so I stopped. Maybe that's how he got caught. It showed up in his FB feed that he was searching for hookers.

People need to get over this shit. 23 year old teacher, 19 YEAR OLD student

screen-shot-2018-04-17-at-10-31-17-am.png

Harlem HS Teacher Charged With Sexual Assault of 19-Year-Old Student

Harlem HS? So she got some jungle fever? Lock her up for life.

• 3Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I don't understand the question. He somehow found her there. I don't do quora and when I went they wanted me to log in with my FB account so I stopped. Maybe that's how he got caught. It showed up in his FB feed that he was searching for hookers.

OK Quora forces you to log in to FB and post as FB potentially? making a lot more sense.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Getting more hilarious, you mean. But I wouldn't know. I'm willfully ignorant of FB and stopped at the welcome screen on quora. Somewhere out there, I have a FB account that's doing nothing but spamming the NSA with notifications about my progress in games. Would be great if someone could confirm that suspicion.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like