Cheated out of my youth

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
She gun be in prison for 100 years before she finally gives up the ghost.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Covington Teacher's Aide Charged With Sex Crimes, Providing Alcohol To A Minor

17024696_G.jpg

Reminds me of Aunt Lydia.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
The victims were 17-years-old at the time and no longer students at Century High School.

Rojas was arrested and confessed to the allegations. He was booked at the Orange County Jail on multiple sexual assault charges and his bail has been set at $1,000,000

Yay for equality in the most important possible area (the law)!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

Can't wait for a lawyer to get a few of these judges admit that the high bail and sentences are "because he is male"

But libtards still won't see the hypocrisy

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
  • 5Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Well, that's in court and she's super stressed. "Crazy eyes" don't count in situations where being stressed is expected. Or like, when she's looking up. Every courtroom I've been in has the judge sitting up high.

I was wondering why she got off with no jail time. She looks pretty good, but not THAT good. Then I read that husband is a cop.

But hey, she gots dem skillz. I wonder how else she could make a living with those skills.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I wouldn't mind having her use "those skills" to give me an oral examination...

• 1Like

Brad2770

I posted this in here before, but just posting as a refresher for an anecdote:

Texas Mom Catches Son Naked With School Counselor, Say Police

My son goes to this school. Went tonight for open house. Everyone of my son’s Teachers were very attractive women. His PE coach was insanely hot. First time I have seen a woman with butt injections. Her ass was way too damned big to be real. Huge fake tits too. Not sure if I high five him or send him to counseling if one of those cougars attack him.

• 1Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
"She" gun git the needle. Unless being lebesian saves "her". In that case "she'll" be able to sue the school district and the student for oppressing "her" based on "her" sexuality.