<Gold Donor>

RamseyCarpenter1-640x480.jpg

• 6Mother of God
  • 3Like
  • 2Weird Boner
Reactions: 10 users

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
When I was 17-18 trying to figure out what I wanted to do after high school, I briefly considered being a teacher. However, I knew that I very likely wouldn’t be able to resist the temptation of an enthusiastic female student with loose morals and a desire for good grades... so I joined the army instead.

After spending the past decade teaching high school kids, I can assure you that if you spend more than 5 minutes around teenage girls, the only think you want to stick in them is knowledge.

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I think it legitimately doesn't happen as often because we've been against it as a society for so long. Looking for it and running it out of the profession. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the male teachers who abuse students abuse male students.

Also, what's the % of male teachers? Like 10%?
A lot of male teachers touch and harass girls, but don't actually try to fuck them. Some men can't help themselves when it comes to touching and making rude comments. You know, like Joe Biden.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
A lot of male teachers touch and harass girls, but don't actually try to fuck them. Some men can't help themselves when it comes to touching and making rude comments. You know, like Joe Biden.
You're right, cunt

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Brad2770

In my sophomore year of high school, there was a small exchange I over heard before my German class. Our German teacher (he was probably around 31) was at the door as us kids were coming in. I was near the door with another friend when this nerd girl, named Jamie, was walking into class. (Jamie was very nerdy, but she had blossomed into a very curvy young lady) She had a purple t-shirt material long sleeve on with a large, kind of furry type darker material in the shape of a heart on the front of her shirt. She says “Look Mr. Schille, I have a heart on.” And he responds “You and me both.” Didn’t care that other students heard. No one complained. Not really sure how many other kids got it. I doubt Jamie did.

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Since the article doesn't include a real name or picture I did some digging. Shippensburg University has a page for the office she was working for here. I used the wayback machine and cross-referenced the faculty listing from last year against the current listing to see who was removed. Sure enough there was an Interim Assistant Dean on the faculty last year who has since been removed named Dr. Patti Laird. What does Dr. Patti Laird look like?

More like Patti Lard

Patti_Laird.jpg

Patti-square.jpg

• 3Barf
  • 2Worf
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 7 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Story was better without pictures of her. I could let my imagination run wild with how hot she could potentially be.

But nope.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Life in Prison. No doubt about it. But I do hope it's minimum security.

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
I looked at the picture first. Then, I had to read the accompanying text 3 times before I realized her name was not Dr. Lard.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

Carly Marie Green surrendered to police on Friday, answering to accusations she had sex with a 15-year-old dance student in excess of 50 times in the spring of 2018.

The pair also exchanged nude images via Snapchat and conducted a second sexual relationship in 2019, according to arrest papers.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users