Cheated out of my youth

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
giphy.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The one pic they show of her isn't all that great (not bad, don't get me wrong), but there is a solid chance that as a dance teacher with all those trophies she had an absolutely rocking body. At 15 I'd have tried to plow that 50 times a week!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Not a school teacher, but a teacher at Dance Obsessions. A dance school for kids. This place looks like one of the schools "cuties" is based on. So, I'm gunna go sit in the corner and practice my shocked face while y'all look at the yelp pictures.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Not a school teacher, but a teacher at Dance Obsessions. A dance school for kids. This place looks like one of the schools "cuties" is based on. So, I'm gunna go sit in the corner and practice my shocked face while y'all look at the yelp pictures.

This is the kind of shit where if I was dating a girl in her 30s who seemed totally sane and well-adjusted and she told me she did this shit as a child I would immediately want nothing to do with her.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
  • 7Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 8 users

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Man, when I was 16 I got a job at the local theater, and the assistant manager there was this 24 year old girl who was super funny/flirty. After like 6 months we were dating (fucked all over that theater too haha), and I never really thought anything of it. She still lived with her parents and acted my age, so it never seemed weird or anything. We dated for about 2 years with several break ups due to her being Mormon and occasionally finding Jesus for anywhere from a couple days to a few weeks. On one of these break ups I met another girl and we just never started back up. We still occasionally talked over the years but she's always just been weird, she's just kind of frozen in time, acts exactly like she did 25 years ago.

Anyway, maybe 4 years ago she contacted me to say that she was in town for Thanksgiving and that she had recently been married, and wanted to know if me and my SO would want to meet up for dinner. I'm like "Heck yeah, it's been forever, congratulations! Let's catch up!" and we meet up at a sushi place the next day. We get there and this ex of mine is 44 years old now, and her new husband is... 18 years old. She has a daughter from a previous husband, her daughter is 16. It was weird as fuck. Her daughter is on the phone the entire meal, her husband was playing a gameboy, he wouldn't engage in any conversation and at best would mumble something if you tried to talk to him. She sat in between them and did all the talking, like a weird ass creepy mom trying to keep her kids apart so they didn't argue. Then she starts off by telling us the story of how they met, she's a nurse at a hospital on the overnight shift and he dropped out of high school and was working as a maintenance guy/janitor also on the night shift. They started dating in secret for over a year and got married on his 18th birthday. Meaning she was 42 and he was 16 when they started dating. My wife and I are super uncomfortable and side eyeing each other like "What the fuck did we just walk into?!" and basically couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Haven't talked to her since, and didn't even realize she was on my Facebook (apparently she only does 1-2 posts a year looking at her history) until the other day when she posted to let everyone know her husband killed himself. He was 22, she's now 48. Apparently he was battling depression and shot himself.

I wonder how long until some new kid at that hospital has a nurse fantasy come true >_<

• 8WTF
  • 7Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 16 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
God damn. I was going to Worf that post, but the ending killed it.

I still kinda want to Worf it...

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
You know, I've been on this forum for like, 18 years? I remember when Worf and Piccard were the new thing, but I can't say I really have any idea what it means. It's the equivalent of a laugh emoji to my brain, but you make it sound like a bad thing, so apparently I'm clueless. Do what makes you happy though :)

But man, the more I think about all this the more it makes me wonder how the fuck 90% of the world operates. I am easily the most successful person out of everyone I know from my past, like hands down no question. Almost everyone I know have lives that look like train wrecked into dumpster fires to me. I guess I have a few normal responsible friends who I've made as an adult, but its like everyone I grew up with just fucked something up in the "how things work" department and never bothered figuring out what.

Is this normal for everyone? Is it just that I grew up/live in a shitty little town full of idiots?

I know I have a forum rep as the "well intentioned dumbass who magically comes out of everything better off", and not saying that isn't deserved, I've fucked up plenty. I just try to learn from those fuck ups and do better. Why is that a thing people can't seem to get a grasp of? I'm sad seeing a girl I used to love and spent a couple of years with be a fucked up mess with a terrible looking life, or my friend still delivering pizza's 20+ years later, or my adult friends moving back in with their parents because they can't seem to hold a job at all. I'm also kind of angry at them for allowing their lives to turn out the way they did. It's really not that hard to come to the realization that life isn't fair, and most of the time tries to fuck you in one way or another - so what you have to do is find shit that makes you happy, avoid shit that doesn't, and you can pretty much coast on that. It just doesn't seem that hard.

Probably not the right thread for this, just ranting a little.

Back to kids fucking grown ups! >_<

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Most of them are reasonably attractive and should easily be able to get laid, doesn't make any sense.

Props to the kid who had a threesome with 2 hot teachers though