<Gold Donor>
Screenshot_20230310_143806_Brave.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 4 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Banged her 300+ times from 16-21 years old and sending her texts like "I want you in my life but not a romantic relationship" aka he wanted them to be fuckbuddies? #metoo bullshit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
WTF, under 14?

she taught 6th grade
Jacqueline Ma, who taught sixth grade at Lincoln Acres Elementary School, was charged with six counts of sexual misconduct, including three for oral copulation with a child under 14, and three for lewd and lascivious acts with a child under 14.

so
Children in sixth grade are typically 11 to 12 years old

pay attn for sucky sucky
c558cc90a9355e7defb957603bec2c39.jpg

oh, that article was when she MADE BAIL

now shes arrested AGAIN!!!

• 1Rustled
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
  • 2Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Feel like I need a full body shot of her to make a judgement call.
View attachment 463229
Jesus, Victim 12-15 on one of the counts. Even if the kid was 15, what the fuck are these women doing that they aren't just out riding random dick at a bar every night??

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It’s a power trip. He’s probably way above her in overall attractiveness value, but below her in terms of economic and power value…at this time. This is her once chance to score some thundercock and feel in control of where it goes. Her age or better, she’s just a long for the ride and hoping a little soldier breaks through.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Shit, that's a real person? I could have been convinced it was the daily mail fucking with people just to see if they were paying attention.

• 2Like

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Jesus, Victim 12-15 on one of the counts. Even if the kid was 15, what the fuck are these women doing that they aren't just out riding random dick at a bar every night??
Took me a long time to internalize this, these women are pedophiles. No different than men who diddle kids. It's not about just wanting to get dicked down, it's the same broken part of their brain as other pedophiles and they should be hung in the town square with the rest of them.

• 13Like
Reactions: 12 users

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Took me a long time to internalize this, these women are pedophiles. No different than men who diddle kids. It's not about just wanting to get dicked down, it's the same broken part of their brain as other pedophiles and they should be hung in the town square with the rest of them.

That's because the head lines for these idiots are "Teacher arrested for having sex with student." or "Why female outdoor education teacher, 31, who had secret sex with a 16-year old boy in the backseat of her car will NOT be jailed..." rather than "Pedophile teacher rapes child student." or "Pedophile in teaching position rapes child, doesn't get jailed"

It's because men = rape. Women = sex. Double standards are so engrained in your head it took you however long to realize that Jared the Subway Slinger is just as fucking perverted as these teachers are.

But it works both ways. You would have fucked almost all of them in a heartbeat if you were still 14 and a relatively decent looking teacher said "Hey kid can I suck your dick?" somehow that's OK in your mind because, DUH of fucking course you'd have done it when you were that age.

Looking back on it when you're 30 or 40 or whatever makes you realize how fucked up all of it is. Doesn't matter if it's a 14 girl or boy getting fucked by a teacher.

Boy = nice
Girl = she was groomed!

Unless they identify as trans, he-she, she-he, giraffe, toaster, whatever, then its just burn 'em at the stake no matter what.

• 2Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Pussy pass comes through again.

Reading the article, sounds like the judge is saying 16 is the age of consent and he's not sure the law applies unless there is a child involved.

I love how this is kicking off again now that the zoom classroom bullshit is over.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That's because the head lines for these idiots are "Teacher arrested for having sex with student." or "Why female outdoor education teacher, 31, who had secret sex with a 16-year old boy in the backseat of her car will NOT be jailed..." rather than "Pedophile teacher rapes child student." or "Pedophile in teaching position rapes child, doesn't get jailed"

It's because men = rape. Women = sex. Double standards are so engrained in your head it took you however long to realize that Jared the Subway Slinger is just as fucking perverted as these teachers are.

But it works both ways. You would have fucked almost all of them in a heartbeat if you were still 14 and a relatively decent looking teacher said "Hey kid can I suck your dick?" somehow that's OK in your mind because, DUH of fucking course you'd have done it when you were that age.

Looking back on it when you're 30 or 40 or whatever makes you realize how fucked up all of it is. Doesn't matter if it's a 14 girl or boy getting fucked by a teacher.

Boy = nice
Girl = she was groomed!

Unless they identify as trans, he-she, she-he, giraffe, toaster, whatever, then its just burn 'em at the stake no matter what.
There’s a fuckton of lizard brain evo psych we could get into around sex and desiring those in the, let’s say, 14-17 bracket. That said, we deemed as a society under 18 off limits, so sucks for them but they are pedos. Overall, I’m inclined to give people that fuck with sexually but not mentally mature kids 75% of the punishment I’d give people that diddle pre-pubescent kids. But since I want a bullet in the head of the latter, 60 years in prison seems ok. Let’s waste their lives. I’d be ok with a bullet too.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Overall, I’m inclined to give people that fuck with sexually but not mentally mature kids 75% of the punishment I’d give people that diddle pre-pubescent kids.

That's reasonable. That's why we have 2 different words for it. Pedos are technically only fucking pre-pubescent kids. The other category is something like ephebophile. I'm not looking it up to see if I spelled that right.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Can we all take a moment to laugh that the name of the judge who let the ugly teacher off (though this is Australia so maybe she's a victoria 10) is named smallwood.

68535105-11842475-Judge_John_Smallwood_has_never_sentenced_anyone_like_Ooms-a-1_1678411076526.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

Screenshot_20230325_145930_Brave.jpg

• 3WTF
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
We know retards have retard strength. Maybe retard dick is a thing too.