Cheated out of my youth

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
1678206626319.png

I wonder if she'll go with the classic "that little strumpet was asking for it" defense.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande

Connecticut school lunch lady, 31, is charged with sexually assaulting student, 14, 'after texting him saying "Wanna see something?"

He probably did ask for it. Maybe she didn't wait for a response, tho.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean if we are talking about school lunch ladies, that lady is a 10/10. Don't see why anyone in their right mind would want to bang a 14 year old, though I'm guessing she ain't in her right mind.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
two counts of second degree sodomy made me lol. So many questions. I bet she didn't peg him and just let him use the backdoor. But WTF makes it 2nd degree? What are the other degrees of sodomy?

sodomy includes oral sex in many states. anything that isn't straight missionary. Old laws.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
  • 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I mean if we are talking about school lunch ladies, that lady is a 10/10. Don't see why anyone in their right mind would want to bang a 14 year old, though I'm guessing she ain't in her right mind.
The fact that she's working as a lunchlady in this economy should tell you there's something seriously wrong.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fuck. First the teachers of this generation are hot little cum dumpsters. Now the fucking lunch ladies? In my day, it was 65 year old retirees with hairnets calling you honey.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The fact that she's working as a lunchlady in this economy should tell you there's something seriously wrong.
This is my state. She probably gets a pension of like 80k a year if she can make it 20 years. Connecticut is fucked up. My wife works with a guy who was a school janitor for 20 years and is making bank. He works to support their crazy habit of going on a cruise like 5 times a year.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This is my state. She probably gets a pension of like 80k a year if she can make it 20 years. Connecticut is fucked up. My wife works with a guy who was a school janitor for 20 years and is making bank. He works to support their crazy habit of going on a cruise like 5 times a year.
Yeah, I realize, I live right next door. I probably could have gotten a job for Stonington Public Schools IT a long time ago but I decided to make my life a living hell supporting platforms with 4 and 5 9s availability requirements, for what's probably not that much more money.

I should probably revisit that.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, I realize, I live right next door. I probably could have gotten a job for Stonington Public Schools IT a long time ago but I decided to make my life a living hell supporting platforms with 4 and 5 9s availability requirements, for what's probably not that much more money.

I should probably revisit that.
Stonington probably pays 6 figures for a fucking IT support person with all free benefits and retirement pension after 20 years. They have way more money than brains.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Stonington probably pays 6 figures for a fucking IT support person with all free benefits and retirement pension after 20 years. They have way more money than brains.
Yeah that's what I'm saying lol.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Fuck yeah, teacher of the year. How do you think she got those votes?

Fat asian though, so going to jail for life.