Cheated out of my youth

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Intellectually, I understand that there are problems, but if my high-school self had a chance to hook up with the one hot hs teacher I had, I wouldn't stop him. I know one case isn't extrapolatable to everyone, but it's hard to imagine that particular instance being more dysfunctional than the rest of the sex that we were having at that age. Although of course, that was back when 15/16 year olds had jobs, and cars, and dated...
you wouldn't stop your high school self, because the situation never happened for you to be able to see how differently things would be for you now. there is this false comparison that somehow boys are more resilient to that kind of stuff because of their obsession with sex, as well as the understanding that adult males take on a predatory position with underage girls. but you're fooling yourself if you think you wouldn't be actively and willfully setting yourself up for significant emotional, relational and sexual problems down the road. it's not an automatic thing, of course but that kind of situation just scatter shots mines strewn about a person's life.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
pretty sure by 16 or 17 we all had a pretty good idea about what our tastes were and what we wanted to stick out dicks in (well, besides basically everything at that age... i mean the type of looks we prefer)

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
pretty sure by 16 or 17 we all had a pretty good idea about what our tastes were and what we wanted to stick out dicks in (well, besides basically everything at that age... i mean the type of looks we prefer)

16 and 17 year old women also often have a pretty good idea of their tastes and what dicks they want stuck in. It's not the physical act of sex, but the emotional damage of being sexually used before you understand the deeper parts of it and for most of the stories in this thread its also the abuse of trust/authority by a respected figure. I mean we have had it argued on this forum so many times how sexually engaging 14ish year olds, by older men, totally alters that teens entire outlook on desire and taste and can lead to a whole slew of sexual deviances. It being an older woman probably would do the opposite on "turning gay" but I just cannot possibly believe it wouldn't cause degenerate tastes or warped relationship ideas.

For all we know it could be way worse on the relationship side for a woman to do it than a man. I don't know; there's a pretty rough coverup of any attempt to study links between sexual abuse and sexual outcomes because gays don't want it shown, so I have to imagine the female on male rape, which is probably wildly lower due to crime rates m vs f, is also not bring studied or studies not allowed to be shared.

It could also be that dudes are mentally ready sooner and at like 16 its fine for many, but a couple years earlier not. Again, I don't know, and no longer trust most modern "scientists" on this particular subject. I am just adamant that an authority figure fucking a much younger and not emotionally adult male is probably very bad for him.

• 2Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Jesus, Victim 12-15 on one of the counts. Even if the kid was 15, what the fuck are these women doing that they aren't just out riding random dick at a bar every night??
12-15 year olds apparently?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
there's a pretty rough coverup of any attempt to study links between sexual abuse and sexual outcomes because gays don't want it shown
46% of gay men where molested by an adult male during their childhood

At a mininum these laws show us who the degenerate adults are. 25 year olds banging 16 year olds, and their student no less? A clear predator.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Boys who get molested by older adults generally end up fucked up in various ways. A ton of degen communities seem to basically procreate through pedophilia. I don't know exactly what the negatives would be for the purely hetero form, but I have NO doubt it fucks these dudes up. At the minimum I would expect meaningful and trusting romantic relationships to be crippled and the victim will now have a harder time ending up in an ideal lasting marriage with a good wife.

I'm all for the niiiiice meming but in reality I'd be almost as furious. Not as much, but still mad.

I'm open to changing my opinions and I have seen the studies about gays being molested by men as children. Find some studies about the long term effects of boys fucking older women. The only case I ever heard a followup on was years ago a teacher fucked her student then they got married when she got out of jail and had multiple kids. On the surface that seems like a positive outcome.

the entire point is that legally, minors CAN'T give consent. obviously there's a difference between legality and maturity, but it's a law because it's accepted that they aren't mature enough to fully grasp what they are giving consent to. i'd argue that just because someone is over 18 and legally can give consent, that still doesn't mean they understand what that fully means.

I think the consent part of it (as opposed to being coerced) is important in regards to long term outcomes and you bring up a good point that legally kids can't give consent. How is fucking an older woman different from fucking a girl your own age? In both cases you THINK you're giving consent so if one fucks you up then why wouldn't they both?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Youd be ok with a 25 year who works at your kids school old banging your kid?
How'd he get past the diamond coated carbon fiber chastity belt? I wouldn't want her having sex at 16 regardless of who the partner was.

You're talking about an age difference that didn't even raise eyebrows barely 40 years ago. The shotgun would be loaded with buckshot, I'd run his name through Intelius, and if I were feeling particularly motivated I'd already have the grave dug, but that might end up being my SOP. As for the school employee thing, if he were in a position of authority like a teacher or one of the coaches for her sport, I'd show him his grave and tell him to keep well clear of her.

If he's just some random school employee, well there's a big moral difference between a 25 year old who has a legitimate reason for regularly being around girls that age (i.e. a job a high school) compared to the @Gaige type who actively seeks out girls that age by hanging out at places with a high volume of high schoolers. If I find out he has a history of seeking out girls that age for relationships then I'd put a quick stop to things and maybe introduce him to a crowbar as well. If he doesn't have a 16-17 year old habit and the relationship just sorta happened, I'd keep a close eye on things and make sure the grave was always ready to go but otherwise I'd keep my nose out of it.

• 2Edgelord

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think the consent part of it (as opposed to being coerced) is important in regards to long term outcomes and you bring up a good point that legally kids can't give consent. How is fucking an older woman different from fucking a girl your own age? In both cases you THINK you're giving consent so if one fucks you up then why wouldn't they both?
i don't think emotionally the vast majority of 16 and 17 year olds are mature enough to understand all that goes into a sexual relationship. if it's two minors who are the same age, i think it's a bad idea, it's just not illegal.

but we're also not just talking about a legal adult sleeping with a minor, we're talking about someone who is a position of authority over the minor they are sleeping with. anytime you feel like you need to hide what you're doing, there's probably a reason for it. you add that into a relationship with a minor who doesn't really get it (or else they wouldn't be in that position) and they start picking the wrong takeaways about relationships and bring them into future relationships. it's just not healthy, at all

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Although of course, that was back when 15/16 year olds had jobs, and cars, and dated...
lol, yeah, this is the real irony with the 'omg they're sexualizing kids' moral panic. Teens and young adults are having like 3x less sex than they did 30 years ago, because hiding in your room until you're 30+ like us vidya addicts did is now the new normal.

The punishments need to be higher for these teachers, but believing most teens are oblivious to sex until they turn 18 is hilarious, both because it's untrue, but yet more true than before.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lol, yeah, this is the real irony with the 'omg they're sexualizing kids' moral panic. Teens and young adults are having like 3x less sex than they did 30 years ago, because hiding in your room until you're 30+ like us vidya addicts did is now the new normal.

The punishments need to be higher for these teachers, but believing most teens are oblivious to sex until they turn 18 is hilarious, both because it's untrue, but yet more true than before.
Another odd facet to all this is kids rolling out an onlyfans the second they turn 18, after years of "market research". We may have needed to work harder to learn some things, but we were ridiculously independent compared to most of today's kids. Back then, the biggest difference between a 16yr old and a 24yr old half-retarded teacher was that she had her own apartment. I was about to say "and she could bring booze" but then I remembered I could buy that myself back then too.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
You're talking about an age difference that didn't even raise eyebrows barely 40 years ago. The shotgun would be loaded with buckshot, I'd run his name through Intelius, and if I were feeling particularly motivated I'd already have the grave dug, but that might end up being my SOP. As for the school employee thing, if he were in a position of authority like a teacher or one of the coaches for her sport, I'd show him his grave and tell him to keep well clear of her.
Ok but would you also clothesline him down a set of stairs?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ok but would you also clothesline him down a set of stairs?
mvMgdhl.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's funny because it feels like you're the one who missed the joke
I posted it because I did not know why BP was referencing Tarrant and his penchant for clotheslining people. So yes, I am the one who missed the joke.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I posted it because I did not know why BP was referencing Tarrant and his penchant for clotheslining people. So yes, I am the one who missed the joke.

Oh shit. I just realized the person was labeled "ME" not "YOU"

Sorry. Carry on.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
I thought one of the more out there comments made on this board was obvious.