<Bronze Donator>
1681441459506.png

• 5Like
  • 1I Came
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is this one a pedo? I dunno. Hard to say.

Isn't pedo only when they're pre-pubescent? In Texas, 17 is perfectly legal.

Might just be shitty reporting but I don't see in the article that she coached the dude or that the dude even went to her school. It kept saying he was a student at a Pennsylvania school while naming her school. I checked google and confirmed that there is indeed more than one school in pennsylvania.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
lol, it's never ending! All these hoes just want some teenage dick

The only question I have is why?

When I was a teenager, I knew exactly zero grown women interested in teenage dick. I wanted a whole bunch of them to be, to no avail.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

When I was a teenager, I knew exactly zero grown women interested in teenage dick. I wanted a whole bunch of them to be, to no avail.
When you were a teenager it wasn't quite as easy to get irrelevant news from 1500 miles away.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm

I like how they use the words victim and traumatizing and saying that counselors were made available.

Counselor: So, how did it feel being taken advantage of from someone who was meant to be seen as a protector.
Student: Ummm, felt fucking great. I was up on one leg knocking that sumbitch out. It was the greatest day of my life...

There is definitely a double standard, but it is what it is.

If some 38 year old male teacher had sex with my 16-year-old daughter, he should pray that the cops arrest him before I get to him.
If some 38 year old female teacher bangs my 16-year-old son, I will request...
high five how i met your mother GIF

• 2Worf
  • 2WTF
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Fadaar

That guy
I like how they use the words victim and traumatizing and saying that counselors were made available.

Counselor: So, how did it feel being taken advantage of from someone who was meant to be seen as a protector.
Student: Ummm, felt fucking great. I was up on one leg knocking that sumbitch out. It was the greatest day of my life...

If some 38 year old male teacher had sex with my 16-year-old daughter, he should pray that the cops arrest him before I get to him.

depends what she looks like

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Boys who get molested by older adults generally end up fucked up in various ways. A ton of degen communities seem to basically procreate through pedophilia. I don't know exactly what the negatives would be for the purely hetero form, but I have NO doubt it fucks these dudes up. At the minimum I would expect meaningful and trusting romantic relationships to be crippled and the victim will now have a harder time ending up in an ideal lasting marriage with a good wife.

I'm all for the niiiiice meming but in reality I'd be almost as furious. Not as much, but still mad.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Pogi.G

I agree that boys who get molested end up fucked in the head; however, consensual sex isn't molestation though, and they got caught because he was high fiving his bros about it. Definitely not the actions of someone who is going to face long term emotional damage. He's going to be telling this story proudly to his friends for the next 70 years. They'll be talking about Tom Brady being the greatest quarterback ever thirty years from now, and he will nonchalantly throw in there, but did Tom Brady bang his high school teacher at 16? Because guess who did....

kevin bacon dancing GIF

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Mizake

Trakanon Raider

When I was in freshman in high school, my best friend was invited by the female swim coach to a concert then they fucked afterwards. Went on for months. He was 14/15 at the time and she was in her 20s. My friend never narked on her, and I never gave them up. Back then, there was no social media, so no evidence, we weren't sending nudes back and forth or sexting each other like kids do today.

Also, my friend wasn't some pimply geek, he was almost 6 ft tall as a freshman, and was on the swim team himself so had a swimmers bod.

j00t

I agree that boys who get molested end up fucked in the head; however, consensual sex isn't molestation though, and they got caught because he was high fiving his bros about it. Definitely not the actions of someone who is going to face long term emotional damage. He's going to be telling this story proudly to his friends for the next 70 years. They'll be talking about Tom Brady being the greatest quarterback ever thirty years from now, and he will nonchalantly throw in there, but did Tom Brady bang his high school teacher at 16? Because guess who did....

kevin bacon dancing GIF
the entire point is that legally, minors CAN'T give consent. obviously there's a difference between legality and maturity, but it's a law because it's accepted that they aren't mature enough to fully grasp what they are giving consent to. i'd argue that just because someone is over 18 and legally can give consent, that still doesn't mean they understand what that fully means.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Intellectually, I understand that there are problems, but if my high-school self had a chance to hook up with the one hot hs teacher I had, I wouldn't stop him. I know one case isn't extrapolatable to everyone, but it's hard to imagine that particular instance being more dysfunctional than the rest of the sex that we were having at that age. Although of course, that was back when 15/16 year olds had jobs, and cars, and dated...