Cheated out of my youth

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Former Teacher Pleads Guilty to Having Sex with Student in a Barn

Smoking hot 27 yr old buys 14 yr old weed and fucks his brains out because she is getting a divorce.

stephanie-peterson1.jpg

• 8Like
  • 3WTF
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 13 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Former Teacher Pleads Guilty to Having Sex with Student in a Barn

Smoking hot 27 yr old buys 14 yr old weed and fucks his brains out because she is getting a divorce.

stephanie-peterson1.jpg

She is hot as fuck so I will forgive the repost and I will provide some pics of her that I have not seen before.

Peterson.JPG

16239629_G.jpg

12-stephanie-peterson-story-1.jpg

Also, I should mention that she is a total doppelganger for a chick I went to college with. I did see that college friend recently and the years have not been kind to her, she looked pretty terrible like she had been ridden hard and put away wet one too many times.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
The kids are never ID'd in these stories. I am curious how many of them are Black and this is all Jungle Fever BBC stuff. I just cant see White kids pulling this off. 'Yo teach hook me up with some weed, now suck my dick!'

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This shit is just pissing me off at this point. I mean, I've come to terms with the fact that I was apparently a loser in HS, so that's not it. I'm getting pissed that these selfish assholes aren't sharing the nudes with the whole world. They need to be punished too IMO.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Brad2770

This shit is just pissing me off at this point. I mean, I've come to terms with the fact that I was apparently a loser in HS, so that's not it. I'm getting pissed that these selfish assholes aren't sharing the nudes with the whole world. They need to be punished too IMO.

Oh, they are. Just don’t know it yet. When they get older, they will regret not hitting it until their dick was red with blisters and keeping their mouth shut. Their regret will be their punishment.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Just heard today that a nurse at the high school in my town got fired after a kid photoshopped her face into someone else's nudes. Apparently the school board didn't want to fuck with determining whether the Photoshop story was true, so they fired her. My neice goes there and knows the boy that did the photoshopping tho, says that it was indeed photoshopping and the nurse should not have gotten fired.

• 1WTF
  • 1Harrow

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Just heard today that a nurse at the high school in my town got fired after a kid photoshopped her face into someone else's nudes. Apparently the school board didn't want to fuck with determining whether the Photoshop story was true, so they fired her. My neice goes there and knows the boy that did the photoshopping tho, says that it was indeed photoshopping and the nurse should not have gotten fired.

Sounds like a juicy lawsuit.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Cool story bro

• 2Picard
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Siliconemelons

do the right thing get that nurse the info and her lawyers the info and get her a sweet check$$ for wrongful termination.

• 2Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
We're going to need to see the shooped pics.

And of course real nudes of her for comparison. If the story checks out, we can probably use our charity to pay for her legal defense.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
What the fuck why are you posting pics of the 12 yr old student?

That's not how we roll round here dude.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
There is always somebody who has to take it too far and ruin it for everyone.

Last edited: