Izo

Tranny Chaser
no horning in on my territory, Izo!
prego italian GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yeah dude, i dont need that shit. we actually did find a parking spot once, but it was 20 minutes before the end. everyone just cruises down the street and we would send somebody in somewhere to buy food, stuff and pick them up on the way back.
you don't pick up food, you just walk there and get olfactory overload at just fucking peppers onions and sausage being grilled

did they have one last year?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you don't pick up food, you just walk there and get olfactory overload at just fucking peppers onions and sausage being grilled

did they have one last year?
i stopped going a while back. i dunno if they had one. i wasnt going to find out with all the dirty hobos around. and sausage sammiches are amazing, i make them at home. gotta have the crispy french bread too.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i stopped going a while back. i dunno if they had one. i wasnt going to find out with all the dirty hobos around. and sausage sammiches are amazing, i make them at home. gotta have the crispy french bread too.
vegas has a faggot version starting tomorrow

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
"lol , he got a little confoozled. ive had the same WAHL beard trimmer for almost 30 years. its indestructible and it was dirt cheap at the time. like 20 bucks at Walgreens back then"

Scrolling really quickly on my phone, instantly recognised this as a Chukzombi Chukzombi post before I saw his name.

All the hallmarks like made up words that only boomers use, holding on to random devices for 20+ years, weird recollection of cost and shop.

Only thing that could have Chukzombi Chukzombi it even more was if the store was "an old mom and pops hardware store that was an Aladdins cave of useful items. I used to ride there on my bicycle and stare through the window"

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i also used to think guys turned gay because they were shy/scared of women and talking to them took them out of their comfort zone so they played it safe to be with other men. i was a shy kid too, but i figured there was nothing to lose by just asking chicks out. they could either say yes or no. if it was high school you would get shit from people saying "ooh, i heard you asked so and so out. you're a loozer!" i also got very lucky and my HS gf came up to me and wanted to talk about Ozzy because i had a Black Sabbath jacket patch on my denim jacket. if i ever meet Ozzy i need to bow before him for getting me laid as a kid and as an adult
iu

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
in the mid 90s i'm watching this movie and i suddenly realize, that car was the previous version of the car i currently owned. you can see the convertible latch handle. that was a 1980s Le Baron Town & Country.
ha0415-207697_1@2x.jpg

the actual K car zaps always accused me of having. i had the later J car version. this car is kind of ugly, but its a convertible so that makes it at least half cool.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
astr0, have your years provided you with any expert chess strategy you could share?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
i got my first look at true poverty in Mexico as well. i was in Cancun back in the early 90s walking to a bullfight which was off the main tourist route and as i got closer and closer to the stadium i noticed these tiny little houses along the road. i thought maybe they were souvenir shops, so i walked up to one expecting to be greeted by some smiling mexican woman with serapes in her arms, instead i got a dank dark house with nobody in it and the stink of all kind of filth. no floor. just dirt and soiled looking mattresses on top of it. after that i became apathetic to anyone here claiming to be poor while having all the amenities. get the fuck out of my face with that shit.

Chukzombi Chukzombi post checklist

1. Random "genius IQ" insight = "i got my first look at true poverty in Mexico as well. "

2. Obscure recollection of trivial detail with timestamp = "i was in Cancun back in the early 90s walking to a bullfight which was off the main tourist route"

3. More "Genius IQ" = "i thought maybe they were souvenir shops, so i walked up to one expecting to be greeted by some smiling mexican woman with serapes in her arms"

4. The role reversal / bait and switch / the anti-Prestige "instead i got a dank dark house with nobody in it and the stink of all kind of filth. no floor. just dirt and soiled looking mattresses on top of it."

Dark Chukzombi Chukzombi "after that i became apathetic to anyone here claiming to be poor while having all the amenities. get the fuck out of my face with that shit."

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chukzombi Chukzombi post checklist

1. Random "genius IQ" insight = "i got my first look at true poverty in Mexico as well. "

2. Obscure recollection of trivial detail with timestamp = "i was in Cancun back in the early 90s walking to a bullfight which was off the main tourist route"

3. More "Genius IQ" = "i thought maybe they were souvenir shops, so i walked up to one expecting to be greeted by some smiling mexican woman with serapes in her arms"

4. The role reversal / bait and switch / the anti-Prestige "instead i got a dank dark house with nobody in it and the stink of all kind of filth. no floor. just dirt and soiled looking mattresses on top of it."

Dark Chukzombi Chukzombi "after that i became apathetic to anyone here claiming to be poor while having all the amenities. get the fuck out of my face with that shit."
iu

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
i also met a girl at the thrift store on Saturday. just came up to me and said hi. her name is Ginita/Jinita. not sure what the correct spelling is. when you're a boomer, its really not hard to meet boomer women. especially hispanic boomer women.

Story checks out.....

Hispanic bank teller flirts with me every other week while depositing my check. She has big boobies, but isn't my type. Never once did I feel like, omg she has control over my money! What do??

a) Another Hispanic romance interest

b) The women always initiate the flirtation

c) Do these flirations actually lead anywhere?

d) who still visits banks on a semi regular basis

e) Who is despositing the check in the alternate weeks?

f) is "depositing my check" a boomer euphemism?

g) "Big boobies but isn't my type" = "knees are too sharp"

h) "boobies" - enough said

i) Cool calm composed Chukzombi Chukzombi never flaps or flusters at bank teller.....doing her job?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Story checks out.....

a) Another Hispanic romance interest

b) The women always initiate the flirtation

c) Do these flirations actually lead anywhere?

d) who still visits banks on a semi regular basis

e) Who is despositing the check in the alternate weeks?

f) is "depositing my check" a boomer euphemism?

g) "Big boobies but isn't my type" = "knees are too sharp"

h) "boobies" - enough said

i) Cool calm composed Chukzombi Chukzombi never flaps or flusters at bank teller.....doing her job?
you're definitely proving my point. broken garbage person. keep going. then i send the private message logs to LLR. then we get rid of you permanently.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i love the part where chuk imagines all these mexican women flirting with him. theyre probably just saying "excuse me, senor"

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
i love the part where chuk imagines all these mexican women flirting with him. theyre probably just saying "excuse me, senor"

when he tries flirting with them it goes like this

one of my fb friends went off on me once when after posting one of her million selfies i said, wow you're a pretty girl. i was the only one who commented it and i was just being nice because she is a fat hispanic chick. she posted "thanks, but i am NOT a girl, i am a woman." i was like fuck off.