Chukzombi's Boomer Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
chuk do you tip the fedora when you talk to these mexicans?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
"S-s-s-senorita, h-h-eres my disab-b-bility check to d-d-d-deposit, milady."

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
He actually has advanced dating strategies for Hispanics.

where i live is heavily hispanic so all the cute spanish and italian girls wanna drink is Margaritas or Cuba Libres (rum and coke). basically when you are out with friends you dont want to be THAT guy who has a fifth of scotch while everyone else is doing the salt and lime thing with their drinks. i wanted to fit in and get laid. that was me in my 20s when i still had fucks to give about such things.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
He actually has advanced dating strategies for Hispanics.

cant wait to hear exciting dining strategies for dating hispanics

"take them to a mexican restaurant"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
@Chuk do you replace your fedora with sombrero when you go out to ethnic restaurants?

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
crazy bitches are my jam. been addicted to them for 30 years. the crazy adds extra spice. once you go crazy you can never go sane. just never use your real name/address/place of employment if you want to sleep at night. she has nice tits.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Hi chuck. Folgers thread smells like negronite cock and i'mma use your staleass thread to post some stuff til I'm unshawed...

a4e5e1fc07d8c785.jpeg

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hi chuck. Folgers thread smells like negronite cock and i'mma use your staleass thread to post some stuff til I'm unshawed...

a4e5e1fc07d8c785.jpeg
go right ahead, my nucka. its really just an ossoi stalking me thread.

• 1Like

pysek

<Gold Donor>
you attract the strangest opposition...

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you attract the strangest opposition...
story of my life. one time in freshman year of HS i was dating a "hispanic chick" named Carolina, everyone called her Gizmo because she looked just like Gizmo from Gremlins. i called her Carolina anyway, getting called Gizmo didnt seem very nice. i dont think she was really my girlfriend, but was best friends with the girl my best friend was dating and Gizmo just ran intereference so they could be alone. was fine with me cuz i rather be with Gizmo than hang with my friend and his GF while they said dumb shit to each other. anyway, for whatever reason there was another kid in class who really liked Gizmo and hated me because we were dating. as a result he would say insulting shit to Gizmo and to me while we walked around together between classes. finally i just punched him in the face and warned him not to say shit about my girl anymore. he ran away because he was half my height .

next day he tried to get some big black dude to beat me up. he kept telling me i was going to get my ass kicked after school. so after school comes and yeah was some black dude, taller than me walking up with this dipshit. i saw it was my friend Nate who i hung out with in class cracking jokes. i slapped five with him and we laughed at this kid, Hector for being stupid. he actually paid Nate 5 dollars to beat me up. next day Hector tries to narc on me with my homeroom teacher how i beat him up, Mrs Cioci, looked at me and i shrugged my shoulders, i said i didnt like him saying things about my GF. she looked at him and said, "Hector, stop being such a noodge" and walked away. i dunno if he went to the principal after that, but he left us alone finally. when my best friend broke up with his gf, Gizmo broke up with me. it was fine, we only kissed, wasnt anything serious.

i love the 80s
iu

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Picard

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
story of my life. one time in freshman year of HS i was dating a "hispanic chick" named Carolina, everyone called her Gizmo because she looked just like Gizmo from Gremlins. i called her Carolina anyway, getting called Gizmo didnt seem very nice. i dont think she was really my girlfriend, but was best friends with the girl my best friend was dating and Gizmo just ran intereference so they could be alone. was fine with me cuz i rather be with Gizmo than hang with my friend and his GF while they said dumb shit to each other. anyway, for whatever reason there was another kid in class who really liked Gizmo and hated me because we were dating. as a result he would say insulting shit to Gizmo and to me while we walked around together between classes. finally i just punched him in the face and warned him not to say shit about my girl anymore. he ran away because he was half my height .

next day he tried to get some big black dude to beat me up. he kept telling me i was going to get my ass kicked after school. so after school comes and yeah was some black dude, taller than me walking up with this dipshit. i saw it was my friend Nate who i hung out with in class cracking jokes. i slapped five with him and we laughed at this kid, Hector for being stupid. he actually paid Nate 5 dollars to beat me up. next day Hector tries to narc on me with my homeroom teacher how i beat him up, Mrs Cioci, looked at me and i shrugged my shoulders, i said i didnt like him saying things about my GF. she looked at him and said, "Hector, stop being such a noodge" and walked away. i dunno if he went to the principal after that, but he left us alone finally. when my best friend broke up with his gf, Gizmo broke up with me. it was fine, we only kissed, wasnt anything serious.

i love the 80s
iu

Complains about me posting his funny stories then immediately writes the longest one yet.

Never change, never change

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Complains about me posting his funny stories then immediately writes the longest one yet.

Never change, never change
if you want me to post funny boomer stories, i am happy to oblige. stalker searching my posts for keywords like "hispanic chicks" just to try and mock me is gay as fuck. stop being gay as fuck. there is no reason for you to be this way.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
if you want me to post funny boomer stories, i am happy to oblige. stalker searching my posts for keywords like "hispanic chicks" just to try and mock me is gay as fuck. stop being gay as fuck. there is no reason for you to be this way.
the shit you post is sad, not funny

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The unsolicited ramblings of a weirdo obsessed with the past thinking the people walking past him are an audience.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

pysek

<Gold Donor>

i love the 80s
iu
This explains so much about you.

High five.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This explains so much about you.

High five.
i have a certain set of skills and it seems that it mostly consists of luring in and aggravating nerds to flock around me and get buttmad. look at the post above yours for an example. :p