Chukzombi's Boomer Thread

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
i always had a crush on Katy Perry, but its not like i think about her all the time. if i heard one of her songs on the radio or her name gets mentioned then yeah i think about how gorgeous and cute she was. i just cant imagine a world where she dies young. that would hit me hard. like just thinking about that possibility is bumming me the fuck out. what an odd feeling.

Doesn't think about her all the time

Does think about her prematurely dying to the extent it bums him out.

Just Chukzombi Chukzombi logic

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
microwaves always shit out after a few years, at least recently. i bought my first microwave in 1988, a Sharp Carousel II or something similar. thing chugged along for 20 years until about 2010 and it was starting to get tired, i retired it in the basement and went out to Wally and got a nrew Sharp. that thing lasted two years and shorted the fuck out. got a new one. died after 3 years. another lasted 4 years. got another and stopped using it. the air fryer is where its at these days. best thing for cold chicken, it crisps it back up and gets more of that fat out. i would also recommend people use it on their rotisserie chicken from Costco or whatever supermarket.

Obscure recollection of trivial detail (manufacturer and model) with timestamp - ✅

Genius IQ (kept buying Sharps even though they kept breaking) - ✅

More Genius IQ (thinks people will take advice on cooking devices from someone who kept buying microwaves that broke) - ✅

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
iu

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
i was almost killed by a drunk driver on my bike when i was 13, he staggered out of his car and said his brakes were shot. the car caved in my back rim. i didnt want to press charges, i wasnt a narc, so he just gave me 20 bucks so i could get a new rim/tube and tire at the bike shop.

13 year old Chukzombi Chukzombi gets rimjob from drunk driver and doesn't rat because "snitches get stitches"

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
lol, i always heard that moms hate raising girls, especially when they become teenagers. with boys, when mom flips her shit, its, "ok mom, chill out i'm cleaning my room, see?". with girls, its, "i'm busy, i'll do it later" or worse." no, i dont want to"

Chukzombi Chukzombi goes from telling anecdote about his 13 year old self to revealing he's never met a teenage boy within minutes

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
What kind of faggot is Chukzombi Chukzombi to think telling police about a drunk driver is a bad thing? Hope that dude killed a family later on because Astro is too dumb to breathe.

1667754521632.png

she needs to live long enough to compensate for making that family homeless by drunkenly driving into their home. those people lost everything. they didnt ask for this shit. this bitch could have stopped at her first crash, but nope she backed out and went on to ruin someone elses life too.

Chukzombi Chukzombi logic

Attachments

• 1667754471622.png
    1667754471622.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
when you guys get bored with slurping on each others cocks, actually post something interesting.

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I would normally post these in my own thread but this deserves to be posted here.

Congratulations Chukzombi Chukzombi for unlocking your first Ossoi Ossoi achievement!

Firing Blanks: You made empty threats of getting people ( Ossoi Ossoi Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes ) banned despite having zero authority or reason for them to be banned. Try fighting your own battles for a change!!

you're definitely proving my point. broken garbage person. keep going. then i send the private message logs to LLR. then we get rid of you permanently.

1668030458279.png

For full disclosure, here is the sum total of all messages exchanged with Chukzombi Chukzombi

1668030686686.png

1668030709487.png

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
man, i dont even remember teaching anyone how to polish shoes, though i do have an old timey shoe shine box i bought at the thrift store that was full of old timey shoe polish from the 1950s. because of course i would have something like that. my newest edition to my hat collection is a vintage Wigwam wool beanie that comes from Sheboygen Wisconsin. Sheboygen is the most Wisconsin sounding name i have ever heard.

1. Boomer language ✅

2. Obscure recollection of trivial details with timestamp - ✅

3. Boomer fashion ✅

• 1Worf