Chukzombi's Boomer Thread

Part of the game of baseball is the regular shouts of "Beer here! Beer here!" and "Peanuts, HOT pretzels! Peanuts, HOT pretzels!"

It's the computers. You can tell it what you want. And you don't even need to take out any money. And some honey brings you your warm beer and you will tip her.

If I wanted to go to Bugler's or whatever that restaurant is called, I'd be there.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I was hustling the desert southwest for a few years back in my teens and took a 5 month layover to earn some back up cash. Worked at the Walmart in Midland Texas. This would have been 1982, summer. Got a graveyard shift so I could stack shelves in peace. The early years.

We still had to do the cheer. Start of every shift. I'm stunned Walmart hasn't seen so many shootings, they long since just put plastic tarps down as flooring.

And NO MANIFESTO??

I have little interest in non-manifesto killings. You have to be selective these days or you just get overwhelmed.

Chukzombi Chukzombi you forgot to log out your alt and back to your main

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Chukzombi Chukzombi

1670204800917.png

• 1Cringe

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
When do you graduate high school?
there's worse examples. i am thoroughly ashamed of myself. when i was in high school i dont remember being that retarded with my girlfriend. at least if i was there was never any record of it. we mostly just got drunk on wine and fucked to Ozzy songs.

• 1Picard

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Chuk is continually posting cat memes in the FSR thread. Those are his reddit/twitter subs. He is an old cat lady.